** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I NEED that transit in a 10...PM me bro. Need Sat Special...brother
Sorry man he sold em already

To me [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]
nthat.gif
 lol

Ha you bought those off me.  I'm moving across country and 200+ pairs unfortunately couldn't make the trip.  Yeah I will include the shoe trees.  I'll throw in another pair too because you serve.
Thanks Fam. Good feeling getting back to the tent from a *****ty shift to this. I really appreciate it.

Sorry man he sold em already

To me [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]
Ahhhhh.....

you should go ahead and send/sell to me. LOL. You dont really need them man. 

**Folds money and inserts back into pocket** - dammmmmiiiitttt

After slating them initially, I quite like the packers but they will be £170 shipped before customs... No thanks...

Last edited:
Nah Azzuri better colorway and from the looks of it better materials. IMO of course.
Yeah, I agree. I don't like the Azzuris but they do have nice leather and suede on the upper. This latest Packer/Diadora collab looks like it's made of the same materials of the GR N9000s. 

Last edited:
I think it would've looked a lot better if they wrote either 'packer' or 'Diadora' on the back.
would have looked better as a whole different concept haha jk jk but seriously i wish i liked them. tried forcing myself to for my collections sake but i think it ends here . maybe if better materials were used 

They said those packer joints are made in italy. Is that true for all diadoras?

Love the Knicks and that color way....

I dont understand diadoras pricing...the materials are not as good as most asics and some NB and yet they are way more $. Has really thrown me off from getting into diadora as much as id like to. 

they're feeling themselves a little too much, acting like they can move shoes like they're Y3 or something
laugh.gif

Last edited:
When ronnie fieg charges 180USD for asian made asics or new balance and they sell out what would you expect diadora do? Cannot imagine the price tag in a few years.... Smh

Back
Top Bottom