The Devils have been vanquished. GS 99 VS Dallas 121

devil.gif
pimp.gif

%#%@ the Warriors.
laugh.gif

I'll be in attendence tonight, booing Dirk all night long if he doesn't finally take over a game against these dudes.

The Mavs haven't been great this year, but with the exception of the Spurs game without Tim Duncan, they've seemed to be able to turn it up a notch ingames against big time opponents...I'm gonna say the Mavs win, but I'm not confident about it.

This will be a VERY tough game. Should be a good game as well.

Lets Go Warriors
pimp.gif

If Baron Davis goes off again against the Mavs, I think there they will try to work out a trade for Jason Kidd. I say Warriors win by 5 in this one.

Josh Howard is a beast

Warriors with a kind of bad start

eek.gif
@ Monta's lay-up, but how was that not an and 1 foul?

Words can't express how happy I am with what is happening right now.

I haven't been this happy from a basketball game since the Mavericks beat the Spurs.
laugh.gif
Sad because it's only a regular season game, but it feelsgood.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Kool-AidMan.jpg

indifferent.gif
Why are you taking that one guys thing?

Warriors shot better end of the half, got it to 8, but NEED to shoot better in the 2nd half

Stephen Jax going iso just to launch those jumpshots.
indifferent.gif

Al has been the only dude scoring for the Warriors.

Warriors play like trash thus far.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ JapanAir21. Dude wants Warriors to die so bad, I understand.
laugh.gif

8 point game at half, after shooting horribly and falling down by 18 at one point

Warriors need to get it together in the 2nd half

laugh.gif
game isn't over yet. dallas was shooting very well early on, i don't expect them to continue it that much. if baron and jackson can get going thisis going down the wire. nice job cutting the deficit to 8 to end the 2nd.

Dubs have played mediocre the first half. finally start playing D at the end of the 2nd. Be afraid Dallas be very afraid. lol

Why is JapanAir21 still posting?

I thought he lost a bet or something

Because I have no e-principles according to some, kids taken stuff too seriously,
laugh.gif

I actually like a closer game more, it's more exciting, but a blowout would have been nice
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom