THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Ahhh, must stay away and not click! My showing is less than 48 hours away. It'll be a kick +** way to celebrate my last chemo session. CAN'T WAIT.

35jht7c.jpg

congrats bro.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That brought a tear to my eye, real rap.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I downloaded the video on to my Kindle fire. If any one wants to teach me how to send id be more than happy to do it

SUPER SPOILER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEAR THIS IS FROM A HOLLYWOOD FRIEND OF MINE!

Spoiler [+]
Bane breaks Batmans back as planned in the comics. He reveals his identity, Bane is still on the lose and Bruce is in a wheelchair as he goes to trial for Harvey Dent's crimes. *GUILTY* Judge says and Flash to Bruce in cell..... THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Appears on screen... CREDITS !!!!!!!! 

embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

EDIT! WAS TALKING ABOUT BATMAN RETURNS AND DUNO WHY I TYPED BATMAN RETURNS LOLOL

Originally Posted by DMoney82

SUPER SPOILER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEAR THIS IS FROM A HOLLYWOOD FRIEND OF MINE!

Spoiler [+]
Bane breaks Batmans back as planned in the comics. He reveals his identity, Bane is still on the lose and Bruce is in a wheelchair as he goes to trial for Harvey Dent's crimes. *GUILTY* Judge says and Flash to Bruce in cell..... BATMAN RETURNS Appears on screen... CREDITS !!!!!!!! 

embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif