The Daily Show has its first black female correspondent...

sillyputty

Banned
JQGBc.png

https://twitter.com/#!/msjwilly

Here is one of her clips:

Bonus:

Here is Neil Tyson from last night
pimp.gif

I'll be interested to see how her career goes...

Maybe it is just me but females just are not funny to me at all.

Originally Posted by vezon

Maybe it is just me but females just are not funny to me at all.

Same here...
Without turning this into a woman bashing thing...I think its just because most women don't HAVE to be funny. Its the guys who need that charm to win women over. Most of the really pretty girls that most people think are "out of their range" are the ones with the driest personalities. 

Its also partially sexist since I don't think most dudes would really want to hear a woman joke about sex and being super vulgar...or any of the things that makes male comedians "funny." I think men and women also view comedy differently. There are different situational nuances and ways to set up punchlines etc... 

Plus, how many times have you guys forced a laugh at something your lady friend thought was funny? or...waited for a punchline that didn't deliver, while she starts cracking up... 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I think there are two sides to it... but personally comediennes are never really that funny to me, if ever. 

According to Wikipedia, she's only 22. I need to get on my grind.
Need to cop the NDT book as well. I know nothing about astronomy and
astrophysics and he breaks it down easy. So clutch.

is it okay to say that she's pretty?

cuz she is...

and she's funny...

positive + funny + pretty = 10/10

i'm jelly, and know that THESE are the type women that men throw themselves at...

After further research and watching her college sketch comedy videos she isn't that amazing.  Cute tho.

Should be a good asset to the show, beautiful lady. Most of NT wont approve or comment, not to fond of the darker skinned ladies.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Should be a good asset to the show, beautiful lady. Most of NT wont approve or comment, not to fond of the darker skinned ladies.

Exactly. Think about this...

Female threads always do numbers and get alot of comments.  Negative or positive. Right?

But for some reason this thread with pics of a pretty woman is only getting limited positive comments.  Its not because she's wack because dudes jump at the chance to call women ugly or overated.  So why isn't there more people posting in this thread?  hmmmm...How many people clicked and entered the thread, looked at her, and then left without comment.  Says alot about this board and America. 

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Exactly. Think about this...

Female threads always do numbers and get alot of comments.  Negative or positive. Right?

But for some reason this thread with pics of a pretty woman is only getting limited positive comments.  Its not because she's wack because dudes jump at the chance to call women ugly or overated.  So why isn't there more people posting in this thread?  hmmmm...How many people clicked and entered the thread, looked at her, and then left without comment.  Says alot about this board and America. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

she hot will be checking out

i cosign her. she's really pretty. her skits aren't bad, a few lulz. so far they haven't been as smart in terms of writing as with seasoned vets like john oliver.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

vezon wrote:

Plus, how many times have you guys forced a laugh at something your lady friend thought was funny? or...waited for a punchline that didn't deliver, while she starts cracking up... 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn, just thinking about it, that really has happened to me.
I do think there's loads of funny female comedians though, but maybe that's just me.

That pic Monstar posted
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom