The Cubana Lust Thread.....Jesus Is Living In Her Butt.

roll.gif
at the gif of the kid goin nuts

pimp.gif
at the videos

Ey how the %@%* Mods gonna let some dude post such a disrespectful title? #%%+@! aint got no respect for other people posting stuff like that.

Mods quick to lock a thread when a female got on a thong but dont do %*%+ when goons knock on other peoples' religion.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Ey how the %@%* Mods gonna let some dude post such a disrespectful title? #%%+@! aint got no respect for other people posting stuff like that.

Mods quick to lock a thread when a female got on a thong but dont do %*%+ when goons knock on other peoples' religion.
smh.gif

If it makes u feel better, im catholic myself and its not that serious. its just a line but its no harm to u, the post or anything. So just relax and enjoy thethread

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

smh.gif

If it makes u feel better, im catholic myself and its not that serious. its just a line but its no harm to u, the post or anything. So just relax and enjoy the thread

Thats cool...Cause I never asked you what you were. Im just saying its disrespectful and maybe you could of chosen a better title.

BTW, aint nothing much to enjoy from dis chick. Too big for my taste.

Originally Posted by doosta45

i think the tape came out before she blew up, but on ustream she was talking about she like it in the butt to enhance her backside. she sounded like a freak on ustream. but look like she was paid to have sex with ol boy. like she aint want to get sex'd but was forced too

damn im mad
uhhh lets get a NT collection going then..but Im first...yall got sloppy seconds, thristy thirds, and fiesty fourths
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by doosta45

i think the tape came out before she blew up, but on ustream she was talking about she like it in the butt to enhance her backside. she sounded like a freak on ustream. but look like she was paid to have sex with ol boy. like she aint want to get sex'd but was forced too

damn im mad
uhhh lets get a NT collection going then..but Im first...yall got sloppy seconds, thristy thirds, and fiesty fourths
wink.gif

it was her boyfriend at the time. It was wayyy before she got "famous" she made a vid explaining it

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

smh.gif

If it makes u feel better, im catholic myself and its not that serious. its just a line but its no harm to u, the post or anything. So just relax and enjoy the thread

That's that same frail, scared +%+* I was talking about in the Avatar thread

Those type things always got "whatever" after like 15 seconds. Couldn't possibly understand why you would watch 3 mins of that.

She is phat though

smh.gif

I'm with you homie, dudes are mad disrespectful just to get a laugh. He can get away with that on Niketalk because 90% of these dudes aredoing the atheist thing (the new hypebeast trend). I hope homie enjoy the one or two laughs he get on Niketalk because he will have to answer to this one day..

Back
Top Bottom