The Combat Jack Show Thread

Checked out Dame on Unc Shay pod.

It was good, Dame always has a great message but his a-hole and somewhat bitter delivery, will always make ya roll your eyes and I could Tell Unc was getting little upset to get answers out of Dame. Dame was throwing them drinks back tho.

Im not black but how do black folks feel when Dame has a great message, he all about helping and working with people that look like him, that are the culture…but then you see Dame’s girl/recent baby mom is the most hipster white girl you ever seen, do you roll your eyes or let that man cook!

Decent interview, nothing you haven't heard from Dame before. At some point though folks gotta think there's something more to Dame and his issues with people than just his "bitter delivery" that he's leaving out in these interviews.

Decent interview, nothing you haven't heard from Dame before. At some point though folks gotta think there's something more to Dame and his issues with people than just his "bitter delivery" that he's leaving out in these interviews.

could be some other underlying reason(s) but they way i see it, a person’s delivery/general demeanor can definitely be the reason people don’t/won’t mess with you…add to that these folk who have ‘issues’ with him are doing super well & don’t really need him for anything; stuff like being such an opinionated, seemingly bitter, & not easy to be around person would easily be enough of a reason to stop talking to a person

Last edited:
could be some other underlying reason(s) but they way i see it, a person’s delivery/general demeanor can definitely be the reason people don’t/won’t mess with you…add to that these folk who have ‘issues’ with him are doing super well & don’t really need him for anything; stuff like being such an opinionated, seemingly bitter, & not easy to be around person would easily be enough of a reason to stop talking to a person

This. People don’t want to work with difficult people and Dame never thinks he’s wrong. He’s got the right mindset and I respect his hustle but he seems like the most difficult person in the planet :lol:

This. People don’t want to work with difficult people and Dame never thinks he’s wrong. He’s got the right mindset and I respect his hustle but he seems like the most difficult person in the planet :lol:

it is obvious that dame is an intelligent dude & has some ability to spot talent but the telling thing is that so many people stop even associating with dude, not just having to do with business/money/work…

probably posted here already but funny & always apropos when it comes to dame:

I couldn't imagine dealing with Dame long term.

That **** gets old. It explains why you'll see dude around Dame for a bit, and then suddenly they're gone. He's someone you have to be cool with from a distance. I'm not arguing with a 50 year old man who will want to fight over perceived disrespect.

He makes the Zeke goofy faces

He came to audition, and they thought he was acting in an effort to win the role. Nope.

G Money said your age is online. And he said I never talked to Google and I don't believe in ageism. :rofl:Are you playing a role right now:rofl:

He’s on some weird LaKeith **** without being as fine. He just comes off dumb :lol:

Flip knew dude was lying. I was one of the best 8th graders in the state and valedictorian and then I went to high school and changed high schools

juelz-talking.gif

I don't want to go in to detail. I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

What :rofl:

Last edited:
Professor Millgram is showing her boyfriend/husband this video. See, I told you not to worry about the sex scenes, I told you he was gay.

Flip knew dude was lying. I was one of the best 8th graders in the state and valedictorian and then I went to high school and changed high schools

juelz-talking.gif

I don't want to go in to detail. I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

What :rofl:

I gotta hear this man. This ***** is nuts :rofl:

He makes the Zeke goofy faces

He came to audition, and they thought he was acting in an effort to win the role. Nope.

G Money said your age is online. And he said I never talked to Google and I don't believe in ageism. :rofl:Are you playing a role right now:rofl:

Wasn't it rumors he was sleeping with Courtney Kemp? Or was that somebody else

speaking of smashing kim k, I guarantee that's the Kiki, Prodigy of Mobb Deep kept mentioning in his autobiography.

Game on Drink Champs is 4.5 hours long, def listening on 1.25X, maybe 1.5X

He clearly still salty on superbowl

So far the first lie he said was guy who killed bin laden on the navy seal team 6 called him cause he was listening to red nation during the mission to kill Bin laden lol

He had mature answer on 50 saying it was his fault

Game on Drink Champs is 4.5 hours long, def listening on 1.25X, maybe 1.5X

He clearly still salty on superbowl

So far the first lie he said was guy who killed bin laden on the navy seal team 6 called him cause he was listening to red nation during the mission to kill Bin laden lol

He had mature answer on 50 saying it was his fault
Game is a psychopath.

I've never watched Drink Champs in full but I may to get through work.

Back
Top Bottom