The Combat Jack Show Thread

You overlook his actions and statements for entertainment value, right?
Wrong, I've been consistently confused and critical of his social awareness or lack there of. Does that make me like his art less? It depends on the message he's pushing.

But yeah, lemme reiterate that "wrong". Wrong. You even trying to compare me liking Kanye West music to the constant display of mistreatment from Joe Budden (or you) towards the ppl around him is just a trash *** angle to take. Wtf even is that?

Wrong, I've been consistently confused and critical of his social awareness or lack there of. Does that make me like his art less? It depends on the message he's pushing.

But yeah, lemme reiterate that "wrong". Wrong. You even trying to compare me liking Kanye West music to the constant display of mistreatment from Joe Budden (or you) towards the ppl around him is just a trash *** angle to take. Wtf even is that?

Sure buddy. You'll post some Koonye West without hesitation, and then question why people listen to Joe :lol:

We're supposed to be outraged at the way Joe treats other people, but Koonye West, as long as the music is good he can tap dance yes sir massa all he wants.

What Joe should have done was drop that short 40 something minute podcast to show just how bad the chemistry has become. Then follow it up with a short response to move forward. He wouldn’t be taking a hot to his character if he handled it a little more carefully.

The Mal **** is so weird cuz he is legit from the bloodline of Hip Hop royalty.

Not saying he should be crazy rich but I'd have to imagine his life isn't anywhere near as hard as the average Joe.

Joe did him dirty with the detergent comment etc. Even if Mal was down bad before, that's supposed to be your man's for real.

I think the detergent comment is more some college ****. I had a couple of roommates off campus in college. My mans, and dudes I was cool with. Dudes I was cool with, they would get the detergent in the room. Meaning, I'm not paying for you mutha****as, because you might end up leeching and not buying anything for us to use together. My mans, I know your character, I know we're cleaning together, doing bills together. I'm not worried about you taking advantage.

Joe is thinking. You're staying with me. Not sure how they did the bills, but you're hiding detergent? One can look at that as selfish.

but not sure how Mal lived before, with who and his background or friends. Sometimes stuff isn't that deep as Joe is making it.

but since you have a pod. It's probably easier, because you have someone you started it with and it's one person. How would you handle Joe's situation? Because it's Joe's vision and he's the one who started it and Mal came later and Rory just sort of showed up and kept coming.

Sure buddy. You'll post some Koonye West without hesitation, and then question why people listen to Joe :lol:

We're supposed to be outraged at the way Joe treats other people, but Koonye West, as long as the music is good he can tap dance yes sir massa all he wants.
You glorify ******* all day, but me liking Yeezus is problem. You gotta be Joe. Even the dumbass argument you're presenting me is very Joe-ish.

You glorify ****ery all day, but me liking Yeezus is problem. You gotta be Joe. Even the dumbass argument you're presenting me is very Joe-ish.

You liking it isn't a problem. Listen to anyone you please. Wear panties if you want.

The thing you don't seem to get is your hypocrisy in your little feminine mind.

I think the detergent comment is more some college ****. I had a couple of roommates off campus in college. My mans, and dudes I was cool with. Dudes I was cool with, they would get the detergent in the room. Meaning, I'm not paying for you mutha****as, because you might end up leeching and not buying anything for us to use together. My mans, I know your character, I know we're cleaning together, doing bills together. I'm not worried about you taking advantage.

Joe is thinking. You're staying with me. Not sure how they did the bills, but you're hiding detergent? One can look at that as selfish.

but not sure how Mal lived before, with who and his background or friends. Sometimes stuff isn't that deep as Joe is making it.

but since you have a pod. It's probably easier, because you have someone you started it with and it's one person. How would you handle Joe's situation? Because it's Joe's vision and he's the one who started it and Mal came later and Rory just sort of showed up and kept coming.

My partner and I are real friends. We might've recorded like 3 times this year (****** is legit busy) but we talk everyday, same with thekillerj23 thekillerj23 .

It's hard to speak on it from a pod perspective but from a business perspective I can say this. A long time ago I sat down with a non-black who said that partnerships never work for black people because we only equate ownership with how much money someone puts up.

3 dudes could open a restaurant, 1 dude has money, one dude has 10 years experience managing restaurants and the other dude has maybe less money but is down to do whatever (and he does just that, hell maybe he promotes crazy and gets your restaurant popping in less than 6 months). Realistically the dude with money may think "this my ****", but in truth he might've done the least work (I can't say that for Joe of course). Ultimately the partnership fails because dudes fail to realize we each brought equal parts to the table. We needed the money, we needed the promo, and we needed the business.

People always wanna be "the big boss" when in truth we could all eat together fine.

As for podding man my homie and I never had to talk splits, but say someone came in and took us to another level I wouldn't discount their work and yeah I'd be open to giving them their credit and ownership.

I'm very far left leaning tho and I have very lil desire to be "the big boss", I wanna do what I'm good and see my ****** win..that's more than enough for me.

Like it's been said before, Joe made millions, Mal prolly made millions, parks made millions, Rory would tell you if he wasn't in his feelings.

charlemagne been surprisingly not being petty . He brushed over the news on breakfast club and told somebody happy birthday

envy got petty and mentioned how mal said the breakfast club had 1 more year (another terrible take by trash mal)

looking foward to wax / Andrew with the jokes on brilliant tomorrow lol

Jay a snake

/nawghty

Water.gif

charlemagne been surprisingly not being petty . He brushed over the news on breakfast club and told somebody happy birthday

envy got petty and mentioned how mal said the breakfast club had 1 more year (another terrible take by trash mal)

looking foward to wax / Andrew with the jokes on brilliant tomorrow lol

Him not saying **** is hilarious to me. Because that’s the petty. Not even acknowledging their situation after they had madd stuff to say about him, Breakfast Club, and TBI in the past.

It’s like having dirt on someone who got the better of you in the past. They wait on pins and needles to be aired out, and the anticipation is maddening. All the while, they’re being driven up the wall due to the silence. :lol:

You know all 3 of them watched the breakfast club clip to see what Ctg would say... then this ***** wished someone a happy birthday and carried on. Them ****** looking silly. :lol:

Last edited:

This ***** not even paying attention probably had them ****** looking like the dude in the basement from Belly. It’s entertaining to say the least. :lol:

Envy wanted the smoke though. He remembered Mal saying it was over for them:lol:

If you gonna play the petty game, or that “i’m big dog you lil dog” ****, you gotta be certain you’ll win. You’ll look crazy af if things don’t go your way. Rory calling Envy sensitive only to end up getting fired on the podcast. Crazy.

Man dusse might be done for low key.

When/ If they try to bring it back the internet will react to that Chris stylez **** again. Partying will also change after the pandemic. It could be good or bad for business but we will have to see...

I also gotta assume those dudes picked up or focused on other hustles for the last 2 years. For some of those dudes going on a party that tours for several days a week may not look as appealing.

Had **** not gone left with Joe I'd have to question if Dusse is still as big for Rory. EO could keep him busy and the pod is a legit million dollar entity.

Back
Top Bottom