The Combat Jack Show Thread

No

I said that it's merch and no different than Griselda or Crenshaw clothing to people. That's why it's being sold.
It’s literally not the same at all lol. The Griselda / Crenshaw merch I seen isn’t dissing a rivals hood where plenty of people have died behind and are dying behind it.

the equivalent would be wearing a hoodie that said O block (which I still wouldn’t recommend lol)

I’m missing a key component to this convo, who is ICE again? I asked and it got overlooked.

It’s literally not the same at all lol. The Griselda / Crenshaw merch I seen isn’t dissing a rivals hood where plenty of people have died behind and are dying behind it.

the equivalent would be wearing a hoodie that said O block (which I still wouldn’t recommend lol)

Dude, you aren't getting it. People look at it as merch. It ain't that deep.

Just like people didn't look that deeply at the significance of a snowman. They liked Jeezy.

The only people who might not are the people from that neighborhood, and what are the chances of any of these thousands of people buying it run in to someone?

So why do y'all care what someone else chooses to wear?

I’m missing a key component to this convo, who is ICE again? I asked and it got overlooked.

Ice and Ish replaced Mal and Rory

Ice and Ish are also friends of Joe.

Ice has been a long time internet/twitter personality. He was on the show for a few episodes when Marissa was fired.

I see where this went left. Ya'll are arguing about the morality behind the ****. I don't care.

It's merch....TO ICE. Spare me the differences and the context behind that and Griselda/whatever.

TO ICE: He went and bought merch from a rapper he's a fan of. Just like everyone else who the bought the ****. The fact that he knows what it's about doesn't change that. He's lame and 40...yes. All of this is true...and that **** is STILL MERCH and he can put it on to go get frozen yogurt without a care in the world.

Dude, you aren't getting it. People look at it as merch. It ain't that deep.

Just like people didn't look that deeply at the significance of a snowman. They liked Jeezy.

The only people who might not are the people from that neighborhood, and what are the chances of any of these thousands of people buying it run in to someone?

So why do y'all care what someone else chooses to wear?

snowman shirt was on CNN and got banned at my highschool and a bunch of others. Another bad example lol

it’s not that deep to you or me , I agree.
But to a ***** in Chicago it’s very deep is what I’m telling you .

again I don’t care what ice specifically wears, I’m chiming in on that merch specifically

I see where this went left. Ya'll are arguing about the morality behind the ****. I don't care.

It's merch....TO ICE. Spare me the differences and the context behind that and Griselda/whatever.

TO ICE: He went and bought merch from a rapper he's a fan of. Just like everyone else who the bought the ****. The fact that he knows what it's about doesn't change that. He's lame and 40...yes. All of this is true...and that **** is STILL MERCH and he can put it on to go get frozen yogurt without a care in the world.
This. He's good as long as he isn't in Chicago or LA.

Yeah you can tell by the comments this gon set black Twitter on fire

David Alan Grier down there talking **** :rofl:

Goodness @ the accuracy. Just @ 112 :lol:

Grine Grine the one w/ the head
1618847884150.png

You might just be bad with comparisons 😂😂😂

No, I compared rappers who have merch.

It was an obvious comparison.

I said that it's merch to people, it's no different than Crenshaw or Griselda to them. Did you even read what I said? No, you probably read what someone else said.

Crenshaw - dead rapper, honoring that person

Griselda - Hitler shirts, that are offensive.

If you want to even break that down.

You dudes ran in here with your fake outrage upset for 163rd.

That Hitler merch is dumb as hell well. Hell, it's dumber. I've heard that dumbass spin tries to put on it and nah. He ain't never gonna get it the higher rooms he may want to b/c of it. I ain't walking next to someone not jewish wearing that dumb ****.

No, I compared rappers who have merch.

It was an obvious comparison.

I said that it's merch to people, it's no different than Crenshaw or Griselda to them. Did you even read what I said? No, you probably read what someone else said.

Crenshaw - dead rapper, honoring that person

Griselda - Hitler shirts, that are offensive.

If you want to even break that down.

You dudes ran in here with your fake outrage upset for 163rd.

i don’t think you read what I said . I’m not outraged at all lol . All I said was it’s not just merch to other people and you got to be careful with that

but we spending too much time going back and forth about a hoodie I don’t think anybody in this thread would cop 😂😂😂

That’s how some Cubans feel about people wearing Che Guervara.
Yeah I'm not versed in the history behind him, so I've stayed away from stuff w/ his face on it b/c of how polarizing he is. I do remember his name making headlines a couple years ago and it was very interesting :lol:

I don't know how politics work in L.A but our dudes getting pressed for rocking Crenshaw merch?? They got them sweaters in 2K man at this point the brand itself has become a worldwide thing.

there's no positive you could try & convey wearing a **** 63rd hoodie :lol: , He buggin with that
It may not be on site if someone sees you with a Crenshaw hoodie or anything but you become somewhat of a target. It’s like wearing certain baseball hats out here. Again not saying it’s automatic but you do add attention by wearing it.

snowman shirt was on CNN and got banned at my highschool and a bunch of others. Another bad example lol

it’s not that deep to you or me , I agree.
But to a ***** in Chicago it’s very deep is what I’m telling you .

again I don’t care what ice specifically wears, I’m chiming in on that merch specifically
You from LA? I got suspended for wearing a Can’t Ban The Snowman shirt in high school :lol:

That Hitler merch is dumb as hell well. Hell, it's dumber. I've heard that dumbass spin tries to put on it and nah. He ain't never gonna get it the higher rooms he may want to b/c of it. I ain't walking next to someone not jewish wearing that dumb ****.

I agree the hitler **** weird but West has been in those rooms though. He's has industry relationships for a while. He be at the lil fashion events and all that **** with Virgil and that crowd.

I agree the hitler **** weird but West has been in those rooms though. He's has industry relationships for a while. He be at the lil fashion events and all that **** with Virgil and that crowd.
Virgil is Black, and those jews/white ppl only know of this Westside:

Listen to Vlad, he ain't ****in w/ that **** at all :lol:

Paul Rosenberg signed him to that Shady, and West walked away from that deal unhappy. He ain't gettin in those rooms and he definitely should try to NOT go mainstream b/c it won't end well.

Back
Top Bottom