The Combat Jack Show Thread

I use to have a bunk bed. Anyway, I got lazy one night and wiped my jizz on the metal bar above me & as I was one the brink of sleep some plopped right on my bottom lip and almost in my mouth. Didn't get in it though, and I just realized when typing this that that happening caused me to fall asleep w/ my mouth closed.

Did you forget to add quotation marks around this?

giphy.gif

They doing 2 episodes a week and 2 more episodes + "bonus" footage on patreon. :lol:

Who wants to see all that?

That’s what I thought but then I checked, for 5 a month you get 1 extra pod a month, and for 10 you get 2 extra pods for the month. So we’ll prolly still keep getting Wed & Sat pod for free.

This move is interesting because Flagrant 2 gives you 1 pod for free & for 5 a month on patreon gives you a whole extra pod every week. They also doing about 90K a month, not sure if Jbp giving 2 pods for free and just 1-2 total for a month on patreon is enough to do numbers like that.

E9B7BEB6-0965-4230-A1F3-63E9EC1A6B87.png
BC265129-A845-4628-B564-ED1E101F8195.png
4094F89D-8002-4381-95E8-27EA7F337051.png

salute the mindset but dudes charging like they coming with HBO Max/Netflix/Disney+ quality/amounts of content and it’s just gon be more of these ****** arguing and reviewing music :lol:

The money is there for em tho, these dudes were selling out venues with a few thousand people in several cities. They have the power & fanbase to ake it work for em

Apparently Joe’s Patreon is at 4200 people already.
I'm paying. They've given me so much free content for years I can afford to spend 5 bucks a month with my guys.

I work Saturday mornings for my family business and I usually hate what I do but the pod makes that time fly by.

Joe probably should've made the Saturday episode a patreon only thing. I could see alot more people signing up if that were the case. He'd be stealing the sauce from Flagrant 2 but so what.

I'm paying. They've given me so much free content for years I can afford to spend 5 bucks a month with my guys.

I work Saturday mornings for my family business and I usually hate what I do but the pod makes that time fly by.

Joe probably should've made the Saturday episode a patreon only thing. I could see alot more people signing up if that were the case. He'd be stealing the sauce from Flagrant 2 but so what.
I’ll pay 10 because it helps me get through work.

Moving the Saturday pod to Patreon wouldn’t be enough incentive imo. 2 more pods a month is worth it to me.

Back
Top Bottom