The Combat Jack Show Thread

Mal being Big Nas X is hilarious :lol:
4f09075-1.png

tenor-9.gif

Looking forward to that Mic Geronimo and Royal Flush Drink Champs episode. My neck of the woods, Flushing, Queens. I’ve been waiting for this episode since Drink Champs started but especially after Steve Stoute’s drunk *** went to a Drink Champs popping all that ****. I believe he said that Mic was a Fake Nas smh

Looking forward to that Mic Geronimo and Royal Flush Drink Champs episode. My neck of the woods, Flushing, Queens. I’ve been waiting for this episode since Drink Champs started but especially after Steve Stoute’s drunk *** went to a Drink Champs popping all that ****. I believe he said that Mic was a Fake Nas smh

Listening to it now. I was waiting for it, because Mic doesn't talk and do many interviews like most of these dudes who come on the show

Didn't know some of Mic's ties

These ****** are TOO drunk on this Mic Geronimo/Royal Flush Drink Champs. Royal Flush KEEPS touching this *****. He put his hands on Mic like 13043 times...and then he just tried to hug and kiss him to get him to stop talking :lol: :smh: This **** way worse than Diddy

These ****** are TOO drunk on this Mic Geronimo/Royal Flush Drink Champs. Royal Flush KEEPS touching this *****. He put his hands on Mic like 13043 times...and then he just tried to hug and kiss him to get him to stop talking :lol: :smh: This **** way worse than Diddy
Smh, always my worry when I think of watching drink champs.

Yeah, if you don't listen to Drink Champs for a minute and then go back and try to listen you realize how annoying it is. Nore interrupting was annoying.

and then Royal Flush comes up there and interrupts when Nore isn't. :smh:

Last edited:
I like when they remember the dumb **** Mal says and bring it back up

The lyrics to this song :smh:

but yeah, Cardi and Meg

Pray for the gingers :rofl:

Yeah, if you don't listen to Drink Champs for a minute and then go back and try to listen to realize how annoying it is. Nore interrupting was annoying.

and then Royal Flush comes up there and interrupts when Nore isn't. :smh:

Facts. I thought Mic Geronimo was a cool follow up to Nature...and not even halfway in I'm like "this is why I stopped listening to this ****"

You made me go back and play the YouTube while watching football.

Mic looks sort of bad.

I forgot how close of a time frame Mic dropped with Nas.

I didn't **** with Vendetta like that. I didn't **** with Puff either though. I might need to revisit it now that I'm more impartial.

NORE’s getting worse at forcing shots on people. Boosie is pretty reflective. So I’m hoping he takes some things away. Wild to see him look real child like, when Mike was talking to him :lol:.

Even his tone, went under lol.

Back
Top Bottom