The Combat Jack Show Thread

The Top 5 conversation has been revolving for years tho

Here's the thing: I absolutely agree that the "top rapper" list is something that needs to be discussed and revised at this point.

The problem is, no one can agree on a certain criteria. Everybody has different metrics which makes all of it subjective at the end of the day.

Like Magic33 Magic33 said

Just say "My favorite rappers"

Here's the thing: I absolutely agree that the "top rapper" list is something that needs to be discussed and revised at this point.

The problem is, no one can agree on a certain criteria. Everybody has different metrics which makes all of it subjective at the end of the day.

Like Magic33 Magic33 said

Just say "My favorite rappers"

But everything comes down to subjectivity, if we only speak about things that can be proven that leaves a short list of things

But everything comes down to subjectivity, if we only speak about things that can be proven that leaves a short list of things

Then say it's your favorite rappers

You can't keep posting list and then totally ignore 30 years of rap

Then say it's your favorite rappers

You can't keep posting list and then totally ignore 30 years of rap

Y'all hung up on "the best" part of the label of these lists because it doesn't line up with what you think is right? Just say you disagree with a persons list and move on

Really good podcast on Freaknik.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/freaknik-a-discourse-on-a-paradise-lost/id1449314631

412C90EB-1BD5-465C-96A0-D383D47A9FB2.png

Gonna check this out. Get a sense of the old Atlanta that I hear old heads talk about. You can see the nostalgia all over ****** faces when they talk about freaknik :lol:

CyHi in your top 15? Damn, that's wild.

Ross and Wayne, HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A few people told me to listen to this podcast today so I'm doing it. Man. This first song Joe playing, this one of my favorite Joe songs. **** brings me back. Classic Joe. Man I have like 10-11 CDs of Joe Budden songs. I was a huge fan.

Hearing Rory talk about old Joe, Scarface and Kool G Rap is setting my skin on fire

Last edited:
I need to get back to my podcast. I'm a lazy **** and it shows :smh:

Get back to it. Shid, I’ll come up there and make an appearance on it :lol:. *****s midas whale!

Gonna check this out. Get a sense of the old Atlanta that I hear old heads talk about. You can see the nostalgia all over *****s faces when they talk about freaknik :lol:

Bro...*****s eyes light up, and they start grinning as soon as you mention freaknik :rofl:

Mad people gonna start talking about The Score that never heard it. Hahahahaha

Rory talking about the Fugees, please sit this the **** out

Imo my top 20:

Nas
Jay
PAC
Eminem
Big
Rakim
Ghostface killa
Raekwon
Andre 3000
The game
Lupe fiasco
fab
Jcole
Kendrick
Kid cudi
Royce da 5’9
dmx
Kanye ( except for the trump bs )
Anuel ( Latin rapper )

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, HONESTLY HUGE FAN OF ALL OF THESE CATS TOO MUCH

Female rapper wise no one touches remy ma imo

Joe’s true Wayne feelings came out, then back peddled. Kanye can’t be top 50, I’m not a fan of 3000 being high. He never did his solo rap album.

Joe still denying that he, Rory or Mal came up with that list?

If you listen to their podcast, you would know that ain’t their list.

Joe’s kind of done a list before on the air. He had more 80s and early 90s rappers that aren’t wild popular in his top 20-30

Back
Top Bottom