The Combat Jack Show Thread

He realizes the victim is telling a story that’s very different from what he’s been saying all these years. That’s my guess as to why he’s been quiet about it these past 2 days. Forget addressing that you’ve discussed it before. Speak on the fact that there are inconsistencies in the story you told Ak/in your book and the story we got from the victim’s own mouth.

The single biggest advocate of “keeping that sane energy” not keeping that same energy.

Ctg is looking like a clown. Again.

Yeah, I think it's the inconsistencies and also the time we're in.

I'm sure they told him to say nothing and see what happens and how far it gets.

I'll be surprised if Joe says anything negative about him.

Joe be acting like CTG is his mans for some reason.

Unless Joe tries to block him...Mal bout to take that ***** to task tho
yeah
but so is royce
but he quick to diss his friends
only person he aint really go in thats his actual friend
is fab

If we get a response, it’ll probably be some backwoods country logic on that “the age of consent in SC is 16 type steeze.
:smh:
nah
i dont think joe would
even try that logic
man
real talk
i remember when he FIRST started his podcast
we was all iffy on it
had it good and bad moments
but man
to where we look forward to his take on stuff
every damn week is crazy
show almost close to jumping the shark i know it
aint gonna be this interesting forever

Nah what I was saying is that if Ctg speaks on the fact that she was 15 at the time, the one year away from consent could be a possible response.

I’m hoping Joe, Rory, or Mal don’t skirt around this one, but I’m predicting they will. Ctg seems to have all the outlets tight lipped about this. Son is 1000% trying to control da narrative.

Nah what I was saying is that if Ctg speaks on the fact that she was 15 at the time, the one year away from consent could be a possible response.

I’m hoping Joe, Rory, or Mal don’t skirt around this one, but I’m predicting they will. Ctg seems to have all the outlets tight lipped about this. Son is 1000% trying to control da narrative.

Joe may take the higher road. Seeing how Ctg always like to talk **** when Joe was in some trouble, I can see Joe trying to be the mature one. Our best hope is Mal. If they dont give that ***** CTG a nasty award, we know Joe told em to chill:lol:

I don't even listen to sleepers no more. They're all the same songs, **** is wack. Pick a upbeat dance record or a real slow song that no one knows the artists and no one can pronounce the name.
:rofl:
i cut it off when they get to sleepers to
i either cut it off or skip
every 15 seconds depending on how many minutes left
cause i know they may switch subjects

I’m almost done and they haven’t mentioned CTG

Industry Joe been showing the past 2 episodes

sass2.png

Back
Top Bottom