The Combat Jack Show Thread

I'm trying to post a screenshot but idk how. Cleveland is supposedly MGK's homie. Fish spot is some other guy from Harlem. Michael Kors plays for the Eagles but that person isn't sure who exactly.

Aye so I started listening to dj vlad podcast a few weeks ago
It's called vlads couch or something like that
He has a new episode up
He has mopreme on there
2pac's brother
I plan to listen later today
Should be dope

I'm trying to post a screenshot but idk how. Cleveland is supposedly MGK's homie. Fish spot is some other guy from Harlem. Michael Kors plays for the Eagles but that person isn't sure who exactly.
Take a pic
Then click the icon to upload pics on nt
Then click upload
Then u can choose ur camera roll from ur phone

Is she being outed in that thread as a female with a lot of mileage??? :nerd:

It's a Harlem thing, dog. You'll clash with mobsters.

A photo posted by Marisa Mendez (@marisamendez) on Dec 20, 2014 at 7:16am PST

Fish spot is the one she's leaning against. Idk if he's suppose to be famous but someone commented they'll be on some Melo/Lala **** lol

It's a Harlem thing, dog. You'll clash with mobsters.

A photo posted by Marisa Mendez (@marisamendez) on Dec 20, 2014 at 7:16am PST

Cleveland is the guy on the far right.

She wasn't being exposed in the thread. There's a podcast forum and theirs was being discussed.

Last edited:
Aye so I started listening to dj vlad podcast a few weeks ago
It's called vlads couch or something like that
He has a new episode up
He has mopreme on there
2pac's brother
I plan to listen later today
Should be dope

It's pretty much the same as he has on Youtube

He will interview someone for an hour and then break it up for individual youtube clips.

Vlad is a blood sucking clown.. he pays for his interviews.. but the Juan epp was good with DJ Paul and i dont even care about 3.6... wish it was longer.. and the idiots was good too with gunplay... i just think son jumped out the window to hard with his street tales.. it was entertaining but brah... keep that down

i don't pay him much attention but vlad gives a platform to too many nobodies

i saw he interviewed Safaree's new girl...what they hell she could have to possibly talk about i have no idea

Dave East nice kinda nice tho. Dude be spitting :pimp:

Dude used to be a hooper too. Scholarship to Richmond, then transferred to Towson. He used to room with Kevin Durants younger brother lol.

I didn't really care for his last mixtape Straight Out Of Harlem, it was mostly forgettable for me, but I did like Black Roses

The Town is my joint.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji] Stephanie's boyfriend going to jail for 2 years and Gunplay trying to get at her on IG and during the episode :pimp:

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji] Stephanie's boyfriend going to jail for 2 years and Gunplay trying to get at her on IG and during the episode :pimp:
:nerd: where on ig :nerd:

He just mentioned that he tried to holla or w/e on IG and she curved him

During the episode he was giving her advice on her relationship AND trying to get at her :rofl:

Leah and Yee were low key approving :lol:

Last edited:
Warren G and Bleek episodes were good.

Bleek seems like a real cool approachable guy.

Tax is a terrible interviewer though. He's all over the place. They were talking about IG women and in the middle of Bleek talking he asked him about Ye or Dame.

When he had Cardi B on there he was bouncing all over the place talking to her too.

Including these two I've only heard 3 episodes. I don't know why he has his own show other than he has a lot of followers on twitter.

Warren G and Bleek episodes were good.

Bleek seems like a real cool approachable guy.

Tax is a terrible interviewer though. He's all over the place. They were talking about IG women and in the middle of Bleek talking he asked him about Ye or Dame.

When he had Cardi B on there he was bouncing all over the place talking to her too.

Including these two I've only heard 3 episodes. I don't know why he has his own show other than he has a lot of followers on twitter.
Haven't heard the cardi b episode
But from her ig
To me she just seem hella cool to chill with
She be having me :rofl: sometimes

Luke on combat this week.. still no mention of Sean P on his show...smh... i know him and Rosenburg made up and did that little segment but we need more.. hope he got somthing cooking up for P...

Tax season grew on me today. Loved listening to these dudes talk about New York.

Cool to have dudes my age who grew up where I grew up to listen to.

I just turned 30 in July and I feel Tax on that harsh realization once you hit that age.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom