The Combat Jack Show Thread

I'll probably watch that whole interview this weekend. He's got a pretty dope podcast. Definitely need to hear the stories Snoop is telling.

The Antoine story. Three girls? And Joe is the one who paid for them to come :lol:

very pause worthy though

This is a fact. I don’t follow Ak or his page so it was news to me that dude would say some dumb stuff like that. I used to be baffled at how dude still has a lane in all of this, but then it dawned on me that the internet is really a weird place and there are cornball cats out there who think in a similar fashion as Ak. Someone on the pod hit the nail on the head (and it’s becoming something that I notice more and more) when they said that you can tell when someone’s never been punched in the face.

:smh:

The thing is he got arrested for guns

His two people Turkey69 and Triple XXX have gotten arrested for beating women and being with an underage girl. He would never do it with them. In fact he's trying to help their image.

:lol:

Jokes about to fly next week.

:rofl:

I wonder if people got in her mentions

They did. I went to the last picture she posted on her page yesterday. They was @‘ing homie all crazy. :rofl:

What did CTG say to Mal?

I think Mal was wrong, TBC is still poppin BUT they’re not as hot as they were 2-3 years ago.

Antoine story had me dying

Got tickets to see Bodega Boys in Baltimore. Might throw my panties at Desus. Might not.

I was going to go....but them ***** charging $50 just to stand. Like $75 to for a far seat or something :lol:.

The brand is strong...but not that skrong.

In Baltimore? It’s 40 but the ticket fees push it to 50 and it’s all seated.

Yup. My mans was telling me it was $50 and they were selling $100 tickets. Looking now...it’s at the Meyerhoff. So of course it’s seated. :smh: smh at me. I just took my dawgs word for it :lol:.

Let us know how that joint is live though!

I don’t normally listen to Budden....but that Antoine story was hilarious :lol:

I always say there’s but a 60/40 chance that you’ll be gay if your name is Antoine....and you grow up raised by predominantly women.

giphy.gif

This afterthoughts segment is fouler than Joe’s Antoine story...the most pause-worthy 20 something mins ever. :lol:

Between “Was Antoine there?”

And Joe telling Mal you didn’t do that in the hotel that night. They were wilding :lol:

Man Joe gotta know what he be saying on these afterthoughts :lol:

No way could he have thought “you didn’t do that in the hotel with me” didn’t deserve an expedited pause.

But nothing will ever top son saying “I’m not gonna lie you ****** making me horny right now” and then looking at Mal and Rory like they were bugging. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah that was intentional, he knew it. Mad funny to say it deep, you didn’t do that in the hotel with me.

I was dying when Mal said he wished he could have switched.

Briana Bette got nude pics? Sounded like that’s what they said. How the **** I miss those?

Back
Top Bottom