The Combat Jack Show Thread

it be hella theo huxtable type _s who be wit the **** 
laugh.gif
. soon as they get ina jam moms or pops get em out asap lol must b nice

Man. Nore totally ruined that Swizz interview. Swizz was ready to talk about whatever and could've dropped so many crazy stories and kept asking them to ask him some real **** and they barely did. What a waste.

if you think about it it's like that across the board

some of the richest people are the biggest criminals

or what they're doing should be considered criminal

really just a mindset

Funny you mentioned that. I've been following up on Bernie Madoff since last week. Complete scumbag. :lol:

yeah he was cold blooded but it didn't take much effort for him to skate off with 100s of millions if not a billion, don't remember...he played on greed and the idea of fast money...wiped out peoples life savings

funny thing is I used to watch boys in the hood and couldn't imagine having to survive that type of environment until I realized I was already in it

the craziest cats I knew had a mom and dad in the house and never had to struggle for anything...they were crazy on their own which is also why I feel parents get a bad rep at times and this was all from a middle class neighborhood

most the cats I grew up with are either murdered or in jail and the rest had way too many children

I was living on a dangerous street just last year until I moved, I had the means to move years ago but was way too comfortable and never felt like I was in danger cause I knew how to maneuver thru it

I didn't move away from black people tho just moved away from people trying to survive and moved with people who are living

but you can't really escape it, it's in all aspects of life

Last edited:
I love when they do that teach them devils thing :lol:, or when they sound like they down the hall, they step up the production crazy.

:lol: :lol: Desus sounding like the Black Israelite on Jamaica Ave with the megaphone with fight the power playing in the background :lol:

The Dominican Dope Fiend is the goat. It's the little nuances that make that joint undeniably funny for me. Like when they were going back and forth and dope fiend subtly told his homeboy "yo papi stop holding the door open ***** this my trap **** out of here". Tears, man. :rofl:

The time when dude was so SMACKED and he tried to tell a story about one cat showing up to a party and no one really knew him like that so Mero and his crew was scheming on dude when he started talking to one of the chicks, since random ****** can't talk to shorted from around the way, but the police came and everyone had to bounce and somehow they ended up on a rooftop. When Desus brought it back and asked Mero where he was going with this, and Mero unhesitatingly said "I don't know but yo I'm WILD smacked".

[emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji]

That joint surpassed the time when dude was like "I either want to die peacefully in my sleep or in a blaze of glory. I want to have the wild shoot out with the cops, but not get popped in the dome. I want to bleed out. Ima look at you and say 'ayo Desus my *****, I need you to take my son to the guy I store... show him the loafs'"

TEARS, b. :rofl: [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

:lol: I thought Mero had to put a pause to that roof story cus he ain't wanna incriminate himself :lol: but Both of them are funny in their own way. Different types of humor. You can tell desus is a smart car. He says little things that you gotta be in the know to understand. Mero is just straight raw lol. Desus is slick. Have these cats ever been in jail? They tell a lot of arrest and jail stories :lol:

What was swizz talking about pistol whipping one of Drakes boys? Lol

His tough talk is always hilarious to me lol

Nore was extremely too drunk that episode. That's when EFN needs to step up.

the Twin talk was depressing to me, and caused me to stop listening.

Basically. Dudes rather impress the knuckleheads in the projects rather than take advantage of the opportunities that their parents presented them.

I know dudes who I grew up with who lived in nice private houses in the BX right next to Edenwald projects and was some of the biggest goons around

Yep, They're the ones who try the hardest to fit in. Meanwhile dudes think you're stupid.

He telling everything :lol:

The title of his clips :lol:

"Casanova 2X on Becoming the Biggest Gangster in Flatbush, Brooklyn"

"Casanova 2X on Robbing People at 11"

Dis dude Casanova just telling on himself on Vlad couch :stoneface:

:lol:

I noticed that, the check cashing he might be cool. Statute of limitations.

But dudes might feel a type of way with him bragging about taking pics or saying they ratted on him.

I know from knowing someone in combat wife circle they're def getting a divorce. From what I hear combat was wildn and partying OD after the show started picking up steam.

Haven't listened to his show in probably 2 years. Used to be really dope, but kind of lost its luster.

Mid life crisis and not having to work a typical 9 to 5. You see how Dame Dash referred to him. I've seen other entertainment lawyers who enjoyed themselves. He waited until late in life to do it.

the second part of the swizz interview got weird lol

swizz saying ask me anything then giving half answers smh

swizz is a hell of a salesman

That's what I get out of him

I appreciate his love for X

but dudes a hustler also.

It's interesting how many people don't like Drake

Last edited:

welp, we know a pic with drake and alecia coming soon

swizz was drunk too

nothing crazy to really ask him, he was prolly just as drunk as nore lol

it was funny hearing efn shutting swizz down towards the end

"nah we bouta end this"

swizz just ain't as entertaining as he'd like to be

only real dirt to ask that I can think of is how he got with alecia

Last edited:
I hate that nore is close / doesn't let guest offend certain people lol. I be wanting to hear these stories .

He will ask the controversial question then say "that got awkward let me change the subject" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thirstin Howell's The Cipha is excellent. I'm really glad he came up there, because that chick on Pete's show made me stop listening with the dumb questions. What's your sign?

Yeah, he can do it because of his uncles.

He does it too much. He gives off a TI vibe, where he's trying too hard. From the business aspect and fighting.

the swizz street talk def was coming off as random for me

nore the goofiest cat in the room but shot the most people, he's not acting super tough all day

And anyone ever drank tiger bone? I'm thinking about copping a bottle and seeing if it works

Last edited:
I've tried it. My uncle always brings a bottle back to the A when he goes to NY to visit our family up top.

From my experience, it's not that it's crazy strong alcohol or anything, it just has a god awful taste to it. No way I could stomach more than two shots. :lol:

Fat Joe got a million stories and he's a pretty entertaining interview but sometimes he won't shut up and it seems like he's exxagerating **** just to get a reaction :lol:. Respect to one of the OGs tho

the swizz street talk def was coming off as random for me

nore the goofiest cat in the room but shot the most people, he's not acting super tough all day

Not really surprised, I think him and DMX where dirty little stick up kids before the music took off.

So i had to unsubscribe from Bodega Boys, their bit isnt doing it for me anymore. The jokes used to be hit or miss, but now its a lot more misses.

I've starting listening to ItsTheReal, and they're not half bad. Can't wait to give the Michael Eric Dyson episode on Combat a listen, I've been excited ever since Marc Lamont revealed how much of a cool dude he is in real life.

SIdebar: Wednesdays aint the same anymore :frown:. Even worse, I don't even know if the promo code "TAX" still works on the bevel site.

Last edited:
I actually started listening to Joe Rogan and TK Kirkland now that Tax is gone lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom