The Combat Jack Show Thread

on another note alotta yall lack swagger and I want more for yall

I say that to say this...

I'm befuddle, tax look like the 40 year fake OG blood on 42nd street, who stand in front of the McDonald's over there trying to bag minors.

Last edited:
:rofl: Mero's junky voice is so real.  "It was me, Crazy Legs, they used to call me Crazy Durags, cuz my strings I used to leave it out"
"Busy B left his jacket at the Rooftop, he had $10, I took it"

Bruh the tears I cried listening to that **** :rofl:

The two junkies on the train story... this episode was ******* lit. :lol:

Did ya'll hear what Nore called Marissa he was shouting out podcast and called her Marissa Meraojfwowwkfg or whatever her name is. I guess it was the thought that counts :lol:

Juan Ep has been good for a couple of episodes. The John Legend, Chappelle... Rakim gave a better interview then I thought he would.

I hope Statik Selektah starts a podcast with that idea.

That's interesting about Jump Around being so popular. I was thinking about that, because it's still played at basketball games.

mjhead23 mjhead23 I liked the podcast, I don't know how long you guys can go with the music. I think they crack down on that. You guys have the right amount of people though to give different views and opinions.

Joe on a Monday when I have nothing to listen to :nthat:

Last edited:
Mal isn't a great addition. Is he on any other podcast or show anywhere? I've never heard of him befor this podcast.

I went to Fat Joe's grand opening for his new sneaker shop. NORE was there with EFN doing an episode of the podcast. I think Statik Selektah was there, Fat Joe and Remy were also there. Smoke DZA was there. I saw the beginning of the podcast, I left before Remy and the others got on.

Yeah live episode was ok ish but I never liked anyone podcast live, it's never the same with a crowd, wish these podcast people would stop doing it, but I respect it since sure there's money involved for them.

a lot of other pods I listen to have great live shows

tax nad bodega boys only ones that let me down

even tbi live eps were good

Mal isn't a great addition. Is he on any other podcast or show anywhere? I've never heard of him befor this podcast.

You wylin, he's the best thing that ever happen to that podcast, he bring real to the podcast. You off your rockers thinking otherwise

Sorry bros, that was a typo. I 100% agree with having Mal on the podcast, that's why I was asking if he is doing anything else.

I don't think the live ep with the Bodega Boys was bad. What about this one made it bad for you guys?

Lot of recycling of material. They've done a lot so it only bothers me since I got on the wave from the jump. Wasn't terrible but I'm good on them doing live shows since they have a show everyday.

Looking forward to this weeks tbi and bodega boys.

Last edited:
roll.gif
@ Papi Pap Smear.
Read that with the intermittent "Knam'sayyn" 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The fact that I heard it right after I read that sentence.
laugh.gif

Happy as hell for these dudes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom