The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yup. Had a feeling it had to do with Troy. Like someone said earlier Tax don't know who know who so at the end of the day he didn't know that YG and Troy were cool. Son was standoffish from the jump was WAITING for him to say some dumb **** so he could set it off

That's not snitching lol, he told on a dirty cop thats fair game
laugh.gif
 tell that to frank lucas . u in this game , u know what comes with it .

thats like getting mad for getting tackled too much in football , then don't play . no way is a dirty cop ok , but you aint clean either . the way they keep playing cam's part 
laugh.gif

i kinda had a feeling yg was cool with troy cause I've heard troy speak highly of him before . yg did the same thing at hot 97 when they asked him about mustard and he asked them y you dont like the other station . you like seeing us fight , we wanna see y'all fight 
laugh.gif

ready for drink champs to lighten the mood. 

Last edited:
Like somebody said earlier, we wasn't in the room and there isn't any video, We all are not psychics so we don't know what was going on in YG's mind at the time. :lol:

But i will say this, if Troy was my boy, like YG said he was in that Self interview, last thing i'm going to do is go to my boy's enemy's podcast and sit there and just give him the cold shoulder. Especially when home court advantage is involved. that's assuming he knew Tax was involved when that episode was recorded. We not gone do or say nothing, we just gone grill em. (c) Tru Life. :lol:

I went and looked at a couple of videos to make sure I wasn't hearing things. I don't see how anyone can say YG normally acts like that during interviews.

I know Tax had to catch wind of it, because he knew what Joe was doing and YG was throwing it back at him, probably more.

Yup. Had a feeling it had to do with Troy. Like someone said earlier Tax don't know who know who so at the end of the day he didn't know that YG and Troy were cool. Son was standoffish from the jump was WAITING for him to say some dumb **** so he could set it off

When I said that, I wasn't sure if they knew each other. I thought it had more to do with Tax on Vlad or the Nipsey situation.

YG is also someone who was shot last year. It was interesting when he said he would have done the same thing.

Like somebody said earlier, we wasn't in the room and there isn't any video, We all are not psychics so we don't know what was going on in YG's mind at the time. :lol:

But i will say this, if Troy was my boy, like YG said he was in that Self interview, last thing i'm going to do is go to my boy's enemy's podcast and sit there and just give him the cold shoulder. Especially when home court advantage is involved. that's assuming he knew Tax was involved when that episode was recorded. We not gone do or say nothing, we just gone grill em. (c) Tru Life. :lol:

Come on man.

Tax did it to Joe. Did you have to see video to tell that wasn't going well?

You don't know why YG did that. Maybe because Tax went to Cali for a while until things die down. But you never know how far guys reach and friendships extend.

Last edited:
I admitted earlier in a previous post, that the vibe was definitely off, i'm saying i'm not a mind reader and don't know why YG decided to act that way w/ Tax.

The thing I like about Boxden is they put all the relevant titles at the top so you can just peep real quick and see whats going on

Whoever came up with the idea for the smiley heads gotta be tight that they've become essentially iconic on social media and they get $0 off of it...especially the Jordan crying head

EP only an 1 hr and 40 mins, w/ all them cats I expected it to be longer. :lol: @ the surprise R&B act being Dru Hill. EP should be jokes.

A lot of mfs in that room during this recording.

Dru Hill :pimp:. Legendary group. Baltimore's finest. Sisqo is one of the best performers ever.

EVER. Jazz the smoothest dancing fat dude in R&B. Nokio with the writing. And of course, The dragon :pimp:.

Smh, they should all have their own episodes. Such a random mix. I would listen to a Dru Hill episode. im still tight Nokio wasn't bigger. I thought his beats were fire.

Yayo is my guy.

biggest thing I noticed with yg was when he said Karen your girl right

which led me to know he researched a bit on tax or talked with nipsey bout him

yes the vibe changed and yes tax was stuttering

all I'm saying is it wasn't much different from how yg usually acts

tax made it look worse by how he responded to certain things

and there's no telling what ygs true plan was, he seemed to be seeing where tax was with it, he was interviewing tax a bit

I'm saying I wanna see the vid to see how it played out in the room

tax and joe was way more over the top

when yg mentioned coming to cali I felt he was alluding to tax running from ny over the Troy situation

alotta minor undertones were involved I just wanna see where yg was going with it

Last edited:
that first horn that went off was terrible "you got the worst horn ever" [emoji]128557[/emoji]

yo is nore taking shots at elliott in the intro with the journalist stuff ? this ep starting off loud already [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's funny how they have an audience for every interview that Nore has to tell to shut up.

Nore saying the Ja Rule talk was awkward :lol:

Do Dru Hill and Jagged Edge beef every couple of years or something?

This might be the first interview where Nore isn't the drunkest

The thing I like about Boxden is they put all the relevant titles at the top so you can just peep real quick and see whats going on

Whoever came up with the idea for the smiley heads gotta be tight that they've become essentially iconic on social media and they get $0 off of it...especially the Jordan crying head

Boxden is how I find out about what's going on...among other things

That's gotta be the most random group of people in one room ever

Indeed

that first horn that went off was terrible "you got the worst horn ever" [emoji]128557[/emoji]

yo is nore taking shots at elliott in the intro with the journalist stuff ? this ep starting off loud already [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah, I guess Nore took it personal when Elliott didn't give him Lyor's number.

When he said finger pop the booty :lol:

I'm hoping Desus and Mero don't jerk us today after announcing that the [emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji] drops weekly.

Back
Top Bottom