The Combat Jack Show Thread

Shannon Sharpe doing Hood 2 Hood vlogs is crazy :lol: :pimp:

Met her in San Diego at the Super Bowl party. Had the Henny, sipped it up with Terrell Davis

1709748788665.png

Unc killing the game right now.

When Jungle told Shannon “I don’t live here anymore *****” :lol:

Last edited:

I think dudes just grew apart. One is from Harlem, and the other Brooklyn. One is loud and extroverted, and the other introverted.

Esso was killing me with the astrology ****. :smh:

Esso was right about 50. Nobody would be shocked if he cut anyone off. Not sure why they're so shocked at Jay. That's why I never understood the over analyzation. 50 was cutting cats off for getting arrested, getting in fights, not dissing an enemy, because they were liabilities.

50 laughing about Jimmy Henchman in the middle of a meeting :rofl:

I do believe part of it might be like Ray said. I think Jay knows how much Dame talks about him. And I remember how Dame was with Just Blaze, he still tried to lil bro him as if he was Blueprint Just Blaze just getting on, and not Just Blaze after selling millions of records.

I think dudes just grew apart. One is from Harlem, and the other Brooklyn. One is loud and extroverted, and the other introverted.

Esso was killing me with the astrology ****. :smh:

Esso was right about 50. Nobody would be shocked if he cut anyone off. Not sure why they're so shocked at Jay. That's why I never understood the over analyzation. 50 was cutting cats off for getting arrested, getting in fights, not dissing an enemy, because they were liabilities.

50 laughing about Jimmy Henchman in the middle of a meeting :rofl:

I do believe part of it might be like Ray said. I think Jay knows how much Dame talks about him. And I remember how Dame was with Just Blaze, he still tried to lil bro him as if he was Blueprint Just Blaze just getting on, and not Just Blaze after selling millions of records.

just speculating, but i don’t imagine jay holds a grudge against dame at this point, not sure if that’s vice versa tho…once i saw how dame & jay were moving from some of those clips from ‘choke no joke’ it seemed pretty obvious that dame was a liability kinda, even when looking out/well intentioned it just seemed it got to the point where dame’s approach was too much

Jay conducts business with his peeps like how white people do business. However, Dame and others anticipate him to behave differently simply because of their familiarity with him. It's surprising to see someone you've been partying with and sharing food turn around and treat you like a stranger. But that's life. Gotta learn and move on. Huffing and puffing about it damn near 20 years is just not worth the energy.

Jay conducts business with his peeps like how white people do business. However, Dame and others anticipate him to behave differently simply because of their familiarity with him. It's surprising to see someone you've been partying with and sharing food turn around and treat you like a stranger. But that's life. Gotta learn and move on. Huffing and puffing about it damn near 20 years is just not worth the energy.

Not saying you wrong but besides Dame and Kanye who else has Jay moved away from?

And a lot of _'s don't mess with Dame and Kanye no more.

Man. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with cutting people off. Like Magic33 Magic33 said. People outgrow each other.

And Dame CLEARLY has an alcohol and substance abuse issue. That mess gets old after a while. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with having an ego. HOWEVER, add Dames drinking and drug use and those kind of people get aggravating fast.

You have more patience in your 20s and 30s to deal with your rowdy friends and business partners. As you age, the tolerance changes.

Dame has put in work and is a legend, we all acknowledge that. But just like Jordan was unsuccessful with the Hornets, Nick Saban was unsuccessful at the NFL level, sometimes you need to sit back and reinvent yourself as times change.

Dame still thinks he’s the “Best Out” late 80s, 90s and 2000s version of himself. Times change people change. People forget stuff.

People in their teens, 20s and 30s barely respect Jay-Z and his discography. The younger generation doesn’t care about legends. Jay-Z is continuously disrespected. So imagine what a teen or young person thinks about Dame. 20 years ago, Dame was a household name in hip hop.

Go ask the average young person now and they wouldn’t know who Dame is. Even by name or photo.

Dame is stuck in the past and craves attention. He’s having a midlife crisis.

Them n_ sound like The Floaters talking about zodiac signs “Libra, my name is charlessss, and I like a woman that’s quiet” :lol:

Man. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with cutting people off. Like Magic33 Magic33 said. People outgrow each other.

And Dame CLEARLY has an alcohol and substance abuse issue. That mess gets old after a while. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with having an ego. HOWEVER, add Dames drinking and drug use and those kind of people get aggravating fast.

You have more patience in your 20s and 30s to deal with your rowdy friends and business partners. As you age, the tolerance changes.

Dame has put in work and is a legend, we all acknowledge that. But just like Jordan was unsuccessful with the Hornets, Nick Saban was unsuccessful at the NFL level, sometimes you need to sit back and reinvent yourself as times change.

Dame still thinks he’s the “Best Out” late 80s, 90s and 2000s version of himself. Times change people change. People forget stuff.

People in their teens, 20s and 30s barely respect Jay-Z and his discography. The younger generation doesn’t care about legends. Jay-Z is continuously disrespected. So imagine what a teen or young person thinks about Dame. 20 years ago, Dame was a household name in hip hop.

Go ask the average young person now and they wouldn’t know who Dame is. Even by name or photo.

Dame is stuck in the past and craves attention. He’s having a midlife crisis.

Dame doesn't seem to get that he needs to move on and be respected for what he's doing now. People only ask about Jay, because that's all we ever hear. Irv isn't sitting around just talking about Murda Inc and 50. Still when he does go on about 50 and Ashanti, he gets laughed at.

It's like Suge being a chatty patty behind bars. It's weird and taints your legacy.

Dame doesn't seem to get that he needs to move on and be respected for what he's doing now. People only ask about Jay, because that's all we ever hear. Irv isn't sitting around just talking about Murda Inc and 50. Still when he does go on about 50 and Ashanti, he gets laughed at.

It's like Suge being a chatty patty behind bars. It's weird and taints your legacy.

Dame wants homage in a time where appreciating the past and respecting those who came before you is literally mocked by younger people. Younger people could care less about who made what, or who started what. All they care about is getting fits off and likes.

They don’t care about integrity. That’s the disconnect. That’s what Dame fails to realize. You could be broke as hell but have 100,000+ followers, those type of people have egos bigger than Dame. He doesn’t understand that. He’s from an era where you had to really have it like that.

And not to mention his disdain for Jewish executives and white peoples. All these young black people intermingling with white kids, Dame in pure hell right now :lol:

A young or middle aged person with a strong social media following doesn’t care about anything dame has done or has to say

Steve Stoute just seem like a slimy corporate dude to me :lol:. Idk, his vibe always be off to me. Smart dude tho

ALWAYS. He still creative director of the BK nets? He just seem like an opportunist to me. He’s gone latch onto whomever’s hot. Knowing Nas and Jay pays off

Stoute def has leech energy. Smart dude no doubt though.
He was with the Knicks but I think it was only for that year, could be wrong though.

This is Dame getting back into music :lol:

He's all over the place and says things then backtracks on them constantly. He just seems so exhausting to be around.

It's like 3 black people in there including Dame. :lol:

I need Dame and Umar to be in the same room at some point in time before they both completely fall off. That might be the most obnoxious and entertaining interview of all time for me. If Shannon can make that happen it might blow up faster than Katt's interview.

Dame wants homage in a time where appreciating the past and respecting those who came before you is literally mocked by younger people. Younger people could care less about who made what, or who started what. All they care about is getting fits off and likes.

They don’t care about integrity. That’s the disconnect. That’s what Dame fails to realize. You could be broke as hell but have 100,000+ followers, those type of people have egos bigger than Dame. He doesn’t understand that. He’s from an era where you had to really have it like that.

And not to mention his disdain for Jewish executives and white peoples. All these young black people intermingling with white kids, Dame in pure hell right now :lol:

A young or middle aged person with a strong social media following doesn’t care about anything dame has done or has to say

🤣🤣🤣 yikes!

Some people need to seriously be humbled.

Lol @ him having to be gay for not wanting to talk to HER. Like she is vicious or something. WILD use of the gay card.

Back
Top Bottom