The Combat Jack Show Thread

so commenting/noticing an attractive woman amongst the group is desperate/thirsty? i guess it depends on the context but not everything is meant to be actionable, it is just an acknowledgement; perhaps it sparks a tangential convo most times it’s just a comment like seeing a sports car could lead to waxing philosophical on design or different specs or just a standalone statement

Like finessence finessence it's about acting like you've been there before.

It's not attractive to women and it's corny overall. It says you're not used to being around attractive women. Dudes looking like they just got out after 20 years. I was just at the gym last week and a guy almost bumped into me looking at a chick at a better angle. I was like wtf, because he was so close that it almost interfered with my reps. It was personal space range where you're either about to give me dap or get hit. It's a way to look without look or admire without looking like a dirty old perv. Plus I think I'm the **** and would never want a female thinking I'm thirsty.

It's like how Flip used to act when M4 first came on the pod. If a woman is attractive she already knows it and hears it often.

Like finessence finessence it's about acting like you've been there before.

It's not attractive to women and it's corny overall. It says you're not used to being around attractive women. Dudes looking like they just got out after 20 years. I was just at the gym last week and a guy almost bumped into me looking at a chick at a better angle. I was like wtf, because he was so close that it almost interfered with my reps. It was personal space range where you're either about to give me dap or get hit. It's a way to look without look or admire without looking like a dirty old perv. Plus I think I'm the **** and would never want a female thinking I'm thirsty.

It's like how Flip used to act when M4 first came on the pod. If a woman is attractive she already knows it and hears it often.

there’s definitely a line where it’s od, corniness acknowledged if it’s amongst the crew it being attractive to women is irrelevant & unrelated being ‘used to’ proximity to female beauty…it’s really just banter. similarly your example in a vacuum is a one off ting, could be that guy saw the love of his life & was taken aback but as a regular occurrence wherein homie creepily breaks his neck for every halfway decent chick that’s a whole different scenario

Since ad talk came up, reminded me of the meundies ad they did :lol: .

16:37 (whole thing worth a watch though, good era)

I was looking for the talk space ad the other day

that’s the funniest ad read I’ve ever heard

boys was talking bout texting the doc at 2am

“yo doc”

Ish going to see Malcolm X opera is some white **** and it makes perfect sense Ish's girl got the tickets and Mel wanting to go. She was all excited too. Then Ice and Joe burst her bubble :lol:

That whole conversation :rofl: You should have broken up with her for a week for that :lol:

Flip is going to come back with scrotum hair on his head, with all the space on his scalp. He probably should have settled for the tattoo pigmentation they do.

Screenshot_20231202_151953_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom