The Combat Jack Show Thread

20 years or argumentative friendship with a dude like Joe Budden is wild. :lol:

Y'all haven't realized that Ish is just as argumentative as Joe yet?

I can see why they were attracted to each other(pause). Both are emotional conspiracy theory nuts, who yell and argue over nonsense.

Not everyone will just argue with you randomly all the time without hitting you or taking it personal.

20 years or argumentative friendship with a dude like Joe Budden is wild. :lol:

It happens. I know this feel, all too well lmao

I got a homeboy like that. ***** is relentless. So much so, I removed myself from the group chat :lol:. They started another, and ****** laid out rules for that group chat, just for him, because I started being hella short, direct or not responding :rofl:

***** be arguing and talking with himself. About **** like a John Wall convo, from 2009. My dawg lives down the H now, so when we slide thru…we a link. It’s all love, as annoying as the **** is.

Till he pulls me in an argument again. And I can’t help but speak my mind 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

IMG_2202.gif

Joe disrespecting Dame. We don't know if Hov woulda popped off w/o Dame and Biggs. I love Hov as much as anybody but he was already 26. Them _'s was bringing brown bags of money to radio stations to get Ain't No N played. That wasn't all Hov's bread.

Hov himself told people nobody wanted him. Dude was a struggling rapper from 1989-1995….

Literally had to change his style from that location fast, rappity rap flow.

And I’m a huge Jay-Z.

He wasn’t some sought after entrant into the rap game like Nas or 2pac.

Jay-Z literally caught fire in a bottle at 29 years old. Dude was a late bloomer and Dame definitely was part of him taking off

I mean of course some say thats the story but when you think about it logically Jay was the talent, Dame was the operator, what did Biggs bring to the table besides money to get his equity in it. Also it seems like Biggs was the only 1 out of them that was really getting it like that pre Rocafella

And Biggs was the youngest of the 3…

Vince Staples is always appreciated.

You guys know Zaire is going to have a in season football podcast? I know a lot of basketball players do it.

Yeah, because everywhere else in the country is palm trees and mansions.

Mutha****a, we've seen and been in the south.

What does the weather have to do with a CLEAN interior or appliances?

Them boys got torn down drapes, fitted hats on the floor, all types of clutter and whatnot, that has nothing to do with palm trees or a mansion.

Joint looks dirty

Back
Top Bottom