The Combat Jack Show Thread

Just listen to Gillie and Joe, you can tell they really hate each other, Gillie threw mad jabs lol

Still curious to know how much Jbp really making, those Pateron numbers are private and they not doing ads like Gillie/Wallo

Been curious as to how they monetize the podcast. No ads, and I can’t recall any product placements when I watched the show. But I don’t see how they generate revenue besides patreon subscribers.

Been curious as to how they monetize the podcast. No ads, and I can’t recall any product placements when I watched the show. But I don’t see how they generate revenue besides patreon subscribers.

I wouldn’t doubt he gets checks from some of the labels for him playing and talking about their artist songs and albums. I could have sworn that you get flagged for playing music beyond a certain length

y’all boys wylin

gillie is annoying as hell but I respect his energy on the joe ep

joe always do dry *** interviews tryna save content for his own pod and gillie was tryna get to the s**ts and grits

ain’t nobody tryna hear that monotone ish joe be kicking on guest spots

gillie was addressing energy that joe started

nobody wanna hear bout joes humble beginnings and his thoughts bout the pod space

he did that for 2 years straight on his own show

Son hates doing interviews, but wants to do an interview show, and gets frustrated if anyone treats interviews like he does.
migos-joe.gif

I think he likes interviews with certain people. He was fine on Math's show.

I recently was listening to him on Combat's back in the day after I was suggested it and it was fine.

I would react like that towards Gillie. Dude was extra hyper and weird. I cut that **** off after 15 minutes, because I couldn't deal with him.

Gillie wasn't self aware enough to see that what he was trying to do wasn't working and he just looked stupid.

gillie was right on this one

joe and wallo were acting like no back n forth ever happened

it was super goofy

Isn't Gillie acting like his son never died publicly?

People do that all the time.

If you had a conversation privately, why would it need to be public also?

their back n forths were super public

but to your comparison

that’s my biggest problem with him

he romanticized the streets and holds street cats on high regard and his son took to the streets possibly to get respect from his pops

so it’ll be interesting to see if he continues the tuff talk in future eps

to a larger extreme would be black youngsta and the murders of his brothers

if anybody wants to know why gillie acts the way he does just watch this vid of his mom…

it’s a long vid but her wildness starts right at play

it’s a must watch

My time living in Philly I’ve seen many mothers like Gillie’s, wild place.
their back n forths were super public

but to your comparison

that’s my biggest problem with him

he romanticized the streets and holds street cats on high regard and his son took to the streets possibly to get respect from his pops

so it’ll be interesting to see if he continues the tuff talk in future eps

to a larger extreme would be black youngsta and the murders of his brothers

if anybody wants to know why gillie acts the way he does just watch this vid of his mom…

it’s a long vid but her wildness starts right at play

it’s a must watch

Back
Top Bottom