The Combat Jack Show Thread

0AC77E90-F825-4BEB-813A-5185AF99DFBD.jpeg

804918E4-7EB7-4F1B-B667-B45B49147D87.gif

Whole time, he was trolling. Crazy :lol:. Even more ironic, Jim “hating” brought the scene out, where the dude was actually hating. Tough

Joe commenting on his money, or lack thereof, has him doing Vlad interviews again :lol: :smh:.

The slurping and kiss the ring to Vlad is wild :lol:

Complete role reversal with the “we go back a long way” ****. Vlad used to say that, after meeting somebody like once for a drop, then interviewing them :lol:

But this time, it actually makes sense. They kinda built off each other at one point.

Last edited:
Ctg criticized Vlad for the interview he did with No Plug and 21 Savage after Bankroll’s death. They disagreed, patched it up, que sera sera.

Flip should be getting paid decent now with the JBP. Use some of that, take your wife on a trip, do something different, mix it up. His obsession with Mel getting kinda weird. Like son sitting so close smelling the p he can't help himself messing with her and blurting out her business.

0AC77E90-F825-4BEB-813A-5185AF99DFBD.jpeg

804918E4-7EB7-4F1B-B667-B45B49147D87.gif

Whole time, he was trolling. Crazy :lol:. Even more ironic, Jim “hating” brought the scene out, where the dude was actually hating. Tough

Make sense when you think about it :lol:

Nobody would write that in the script. I wonder if Meth went off script with his too.

"Is this the illest _ in Nebraska?!?!" 😂

Just seen Belly pop up on my Starz app the other day when I was watching Power. About to give it a rewatch. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom