The Combat Jack Show Thread

I think he plays that up on the show/podcast as if that's his character on both. Its still lazy and not as clever as he thinks he is.

I saw a video on youtube from their podcast with wax talking about rape and it was really weird how he kept laughing at Wax being molested and him possibly assaulting women.

While i do agree that he plays it up, i honestly don't think it's too far off from his actual thoughts unfortunately :lol:

And ti didnt introduce no damn trap to rhe game.

His album being named trap muzik dont mean he was the founding father of that movement.
tip put trap in the air , jeezy magnified it , but gucci low-key started what we now know as trap music 

you wanna talk influence ? lol people don't wanna acknowledge the guy with a ice cream cone on his face but almost everyone that popped in the last 5 years was next to , about to sign to , or directly connected to gucci . its scary if you think of what he could've done if he wasn't on lean and had the foresight to sign these people 

tip put trap in the air , jeezy magnified it , but gucci low-key started what we now know as trap music 

you wanna talk influence ? lol people don't wanna acknowledge the guy with a ice cream cone on his face but almost everyone that popped in the last 5 years was next to , about to sign to , or directly connected to gucci . its scary if you think of what he could've done if he wasn't on lean and had the foresight to sign these people 

Yeah if you ask me who the godfathers are its shawty redd, jeezy and gucci. I cant give ti credit just because his album wasnamed trap music. You can argue he coined the term...even tho Cool breeze and goodie mob was talking about trapping back in 96. But creating the entire genre? Hell no

Yeah if you ask me who the godfathers are its shawty redd, jeezy and gucci. I cant give ti credit just because his album wasnamed trap music. You can argue he coined the term...even tho Cool breeze and goodie mob was talking about trapping back in 96. But creating the entire genre? Hell no

If he put it in the air or coined the term, no matter how you put it he sparked it. And Outkast and Goodie mentioned trappin but that wasn't their lane. TIP opened that lane for _'s to come
through.

TI and Toomp wasn't making trap records? 24's and You Don't Know Me ain't sonically trap records? :lol: _'s tryna change history.

Jeezy and Gucci are influential. I always give 'em their credit but nobody was going hard with that til TI. It ain't no coincidence that _'s started naming their projects Trap Or Die, Trap House after him.

Last edited:

If he put it in the air or coined the term, no matter how you put it he sparked it. And Outkast and Goodie mentioned trappin but that wasn't their lane. TIP opened that lane for _'s to come
through.

TI and Toomp wasn't making trap records? 24's and You Don't Know Me ain't sonically trap records? :lol: _'s tryna change history.

Jeezy and Gucci are influential. I always give 'em their credit but nobody was going hard with that til TI. It ain't no coincidence that _'s started naming their projects Trap Or Die, Trap House after him.
Hella random
But
U mentioning cool breeze
SOMEHOW
Got me thinkin bout Jody breeze :lol:
If I didn't think he was up next back in 05 lol

Damn I mean he did just die a few weeks ago right????
He Sounds like a sickly old person n their death bed :smh:
I gotta bump it's dark and hell is hot just to get my mind right now :smh:
So sad mad
Jay a snake

Nore's Face 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom