The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe's pod has become an I'll listen when/if I get to it

Funny at times but for the most part it's not

Rory/Mal complimented Joe's podding better imo

Yeah, while Ice and Ish do take over and have more serious conversations at times, I really don't value their opinions on most things, same with Rory and Mal. I don't need to hear y'all trying to have serious discussions about serious topics on the base level.

If Ish says one more simple *** turn of phrase that blows everyone's mind in the room, I'm done.:lol:

Lol apologizing to cardi then saying how she ain’t look the best back in the day .

I get what he’s saying but you can’t say that about woman / a man’s wife 😂😂😂

He does seem to slick talk about her whenever she comes up . In a way a jealous friend might say something.

Lol apologizing to cardi then saying how she ain’t look the best back in the day .

I get what he’s saying but you can’t say that about woman / a man’s wife 😂😂😂

He does seem to slick talk about her whenever she comes up . In a way a jealous friend might say something.

I thought it was more of a diss to the other chick.

He said she was bad, she's still working in the clubs.

Cardi is a multi millionaire and famous.

He was complementing her hustle and mouth piece. People like her.

I thought it was more of a diss to the other chick.

He said she was bad, she's still working in the clubs.

Cardi is a multi millionaire and famous.

He was complementing her hustle and mouth piece. People like her.
Yeah that was a compliment , the she didn’t look good was backhanded . Idk maybe just me but he seems to be salty at her for some reason , been like that for a while . Says slick stuff then says he loves her … normal Joe stuff lol

Joe's pod has become an I'll listen when/if I get to it

Funny at times but for the most part it's not

Rory/Mal complimented Joe's podding better imo

I've gotten that way about the pod as well, but it's not really the cohosts imo. It's Just Joe really be sounding like a 22 yr old IG model a lil too much for me :smh:

**** was funny at first but its gotten real tired.

Internet cornball who says **** for instagram views then attempts to sound profound when around real people.

I just saw clips & quotes for years so i never really gave homie a chance. I finally listened to him on flip da script & I feel him on a lot. Dude has a horrible way of getting it to resonate with people.... but a lot of the messaging in itself is true even if it feels filthy coming from another black man who claims to want to help.

He's another one who is just playing the game at extreme's because the crowd he needs to tap into only respects extremes.

Back
Top Bottom