The Combat Jack Show Thread

Song streams being counted as album sales is a load of bullcrap. I remember when Desiigner only performed Panda b/c know one knew his other ****. That streaming **** as is isn't organic or sustainable. People getting 10's of millions of "album" streams, but can't sellout a 1k person venue. It doesn't add up.

I'm seeing a lot of mediocre artist with a ton of platinum plaques as if they mean something.

The music industry gives out plaques like trophies and make the artist think they're doing something.

This is your disclaimer :lol:.

3D2EDC4D-8BE1-48C2-8FBE-F5090CAE4F16.jpeg

I never look at Savon ******** lol... Started the pod got halfway through the Drake/Kendrick/Kanye portion & legitimately shut the pod off :lol: . They talk about that ***** like he's MJ/Prince/Beyonce/Hov/Pac all rolled into one.

Nasty Work per usual by Joseph :smh:

future > Kendrick

Kendrick in that Eminem bag... I don’t go anywhere outside and hear that **** get played by anyone :lol: .
Women most definitelyplay his ****.

GKMC gets plays from me from time to time

But outside of that ****** in my hood don't play him fr

Doesn't take away from his talent though

He's just a super mainstream artist at this point

Joe :smh:

Kendrick has been spitting **** for the past five plus years that y'all are mere mortals and I'm above the rest of you mutha****as. And nobody has said ****. Dude isn't worried about Drake or Kanye. He's enjoying his family and sticks his head out when he wants. He's looking at it like out of Drake, Cole and me why don't I have my own situation. That's what he's after. He's the only one who is putting out classic projects while being an excellent rapper. Kanye can't claim that. Drake can't claim that. Cole can't claim that.

Kanye is just a narcissist and egotistical. I don't even think it's about Drake. It's about wanting to be the center of the rap universe. He's Lebron seeing Giannis on the court and still wanting to show I'm that dude.

I usually don’t mind the drake rants but this Drake-Kendrick rant was annoying.

I get what Joe saying because it's always funny how Kanye keep tryna insert himself as Drake's rival and maybe Drake is doing it too because Kanye is a easy win from actual rapping and music standpoint.

Kendrick and Drake been avoiding each other since that control verse and Drake was close to crying on hot97.

future > Kendrick

Kendrick in that Eminem bag... I don’t go anywhere outside and hear that **** get played by anyone :lol: .

Eminem makes music about killing his mom. Kendrick has way more appeal with people that don’t drink Mountain Dew and makes way more digestible music.
it’s still a trip to me there’s people that like Cole and think Kendrick isn’t nice.

Reminds me of a kid from Akron, playing professional basketball in Los Angeles.

More closer to another kid from Akron. :lol:

Not even tryna be funny but Drake and Steph literally have the same come up story, image, reasons people like them. Their fans claim people hate them for the same exact reason.

More closer to another kid from Akron. :lol:

Not even tryna be funny but Drake and Steph literally have the same come up story, image, reasons people like them. Their fans claim people hate them for the same exact reason.

🤦🏾‍♂️. REACH. Terrible example.

Let’s not do this today.

Bruh the main reason you claim people hate Steph is the same reason Drake fans give. Both are loved for this "regular guy" non-threating image. Both grow up very affluent, I could keep going.

Nah…and I wouldn’t even categorize it as that surface level. But sure. That’s ONE , of a multitude of reasons. To me, it’s a lot more to do with how dominant Steph is on the floor. And his actual impact on the game, that the casual fan still can’t understand.

Like why in 2021, yiu have people in this very forum arguing that Cp3 is a better PG.

It’s dumb. Not the same. But I really don’t wanna get into this discussion again. Not the same **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom