THE COLOR RUN

http://thecolorrun.com/

What is The Color Run[emoji]8482[/emoji]?
The Color Run[emoji]8482[/emoji] 5k is a unique experience focused less on speed and more on crazy color fun with friends and family. Color runners come from all different ages, shapes, sizes, and speeds; but everyone toeing the start line has a blast. Whether you are a casual morning mall walker or an Olympic athlete, the 3 miles of The Color Run[emoji]8482[/emoji] course will be the most memorable and colorful run of your life!

How does it work?
The Color Run[emoji]8482[/emoji] event pretty much has TWO SIMPLE rules: 1)  White shirts (any mostly white T will work great) mandatory at the start line.  And 2) color plastered EVERYTHING at the finish!  Runner/walkers begin the 5k at the start line like a brand new pristine coloring book. By the end, they look like they fell into a Willy Wonka… tie dyed… vat of colored goodness. We are the creators of an all new paint race phenomenon!

What is the Color?
Each kilometer of the event is associated with a designated color: yellow, orange, pink, or blue.  As the runners/walkers reach the Kilometer COLOR  Zones, they are blitzed by our volunteers, sponsors, and staff with COLOR.   All products are 100% natural and safe.  You can eat the stuff if you’d like (we have tried it and don’t suggest it, it is surprisingly high in calories and leaves a chalky aftertaste).  See the diagram below for the COLOR ZONE specifics.  Of course, we save the best for last, ending the race with a color extravaganza of epic proportions.

I am thinking about joining in and getting a team to do the Philadelphia Run on July 14th. They are doing this in a bunch of cities, click the link to find out when and where.

The chicks that be in this be :smokin , I drove my cousin to one last year and was like I gotta do one this year

Last edited:
The chicks that be in this be
smokin.gif
, I drove my cousin to one last year and was like I gotta do one this year
^ This is what i was told also. I came to the conclusion that i will be doing the run with my co-workers. We have not made a team name up yet but i will let yall know when we do.

Will be running when they come to San Diego

Neon run is also coming soon.

I ran the Electric Run with my bro. That was pretty epic. I was a cross country runner in high school but this atmosphere is different. people are out here to have fun. However i still tried to go out and win it :lol:

Finished well but try to enjoy it

I misread the title. I thought it said 'colored run,' which is what rednecks call any Olympic track event.

I always wanted to do this. Sucks that the closest they're coming to me this year is SF... :frown:

EDIT: Just looked again. LA has come and gone. :frown:

EDIT 2: I'm down for the OC!! :smile:

Last edited:
Did the SF one last year. Make sure you wear beaters. They say the stuff will wash out. It won't. Especially in mesh, but you already knew that. Also bring a change of clothes and a lot of baby wipes to clean off before you get back in your car. I had that powder deep in my nasal cavity days after the race so blow your nose really hard in the shower.

Definitely do not wear anything you plan on wearing again... Also buy a 500 pack of Q-tips at least, you'll be finding colors where they ain't supposed to be. It's fun though.

Did the run in Orlando. It's fun. One dude had a horse mask on running around in it. Was hilarious. Tons of fun, just don't inhale when you get hit with the color dust. You guna end up coughing up colored mucus. 

[font=Georgia, serif]Hi all! Is anyone interested in doing the SOLD OUT color run in Philly on July 14th? Matt and I are registered but unfortunately, we aren't going to be able to do it now. We need two people to transfer our spots to. Please let me know as soon as possible if you want them. You can e-mail me at; [email protected]. This has to be done by Wednesday, according to the e-mail that I just received from Michele at the Color Run Support Team. [/font]

My girl just did the one in San Francisco she really liked it. Came home all types of colors :lol:

I missed it last year. They come to my school December 21st. I will not miss it this year

all of these run's look fun/interesting.

I'll be doing the Electric Run in DC (September). Will be my first 5k.

Done it when it first came to the Bay Area. Ehh. One time thing. My advice.
Wrap your car seats with garbage bags
Bring baby wipes.
Wear shoes you plan on throwing away. (It's only a 5k).
Blow your nose real hard after the run it will get deep into your nose cavity. (Try not to breathe with running through the cloud of powder
If you can. Wear some goggles

Back
Top Bottom