The College Basketball Post

Although ND won today they shouldn't be in the Big East conference. The reason why is another discussion for another time.

11 BE teams in the top 50 RPI....It's still so hard to even guess who will and won't dance from the conference.

My guess would be if Uconn holds on today......Gtown, Pitt, WVU, Quette, Cuse, ND, Louisville, Uconn

Kansas is so good. 44-15 halftime over a pretty good Nebraska team.

Originally Posted by petey yup

11 BE teams in the top 50 RPI....It's still so hard to even guess who will and won't dance from the conference.

My guess would be if Uconn holds on today......Gtown, Pitt, WVU, Quette, Cuse, ND, Louisville, Uconn

Kansas is so good. 44-15 halftime over a pretty good Nebraska team.

Those would probably be the 8 i'd pick too as of right now.. but the last 4 are very much up in the air for me, nobody's shown me enough yet.

Should have beat Kansas...
smh.gif

But that's another story.

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Good win for UConn.

yeah they made indiana look bad...My man Eric Gordon was out of it too..i think ima stop watching him on tv, everytime i watch there game he looks
sick.gif

Yea Uconn is underrated. When the guards play well they can be very good. If Dyson can hit his shots he will score a lot. Price has improved a lot from lastyear.

Thabeet and Adrian are strong on the front court. Not to mention Stanley Robinson. He can be huge sometimes and non existent in others.

Like someone else said, this win could put them on a big roll. The G'Town game was another example of how good they can be. I think they will end up beinga top 25 team.

Gordon didn't have his usual game...kudos to UCONN for a strong win.

However, I do think Indiana will make noise this year, Gordon's just too good

FSU is BAD
tired.gif
, tell me how one of the best free throw shooting teams inthe country is also probably the worst team at closing out games in the country.

laugh.gif
Damn Texas A&M needs to pull their heads outta their#@$#$*, and soon... These dudes are shooting 50+% from the field, actually shooting good from theline, playing good defense, and they are barely pulling this out... Dudes are gonna get run over by Texas on Wednesday if they aren't careful.

Byron, the hell are you doing?
indifferent.gif
My dude...
smh.gif

I still have yet to see why you dudes praise Deandre Jordan so highly, after the Dwight Howard comparisons and the Top 3 NBA Draft talk i been watching himclosely and he is one more bad game away from being
sick.gif
too me...2 points/3rebounds..Top 3 in the draft
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

I still have yet to see why you dudes praise Deandre Jordan so highly, after the Dwight Howard comparisons and the Top 3 NBA Draft talk i been watching him closely and he is one more bad game away from being
sick.gif
too me...2 points/3 rebounds..Top 3 in the draft
roll.gif

He's really fallen off since the LSU game. In the non-conference games he was a damn beast. Starting with Colorado things started to go down hill forhim. I don't know what the hell is wrong with him right now. He's not even really playing that much, and isn't starting anymore. If you had watchedthe non-conference games, you'd probably understand the comparison a little bit, but he's not showing that at all anymore. I don't think he shouldbe a top 3 pick in the draft at all, but he has great potential (which is probably why some people have him so high). He's still so raw on both sides ofthe ball, and really needs quite a bit of work. Hopefully he realizes this at some point, and decides to stay another year
tongue.gif

Good win for the Aggies today though (even though it shouldn't have even been close), hopefully this can build some momentum for us going in toWednesday's game against a very good Texas team. I kinda wanna see another multiple OT game in Reed Arena...

Originally Posted by MBen32

I still have yet to see why you dudes praise Deandre Jordan so highly, after the Dwight Howard comparisons and the Top 3 NBA Draft talk i been watching him closely and he is one more bad game away from being
sick.gif
too me...2 points/3 rebounds..Top 3 in the draft
roll.gif
If DeAndre Jordan left after this year, he's a LOCK for the Top 5. 7'0 and a good frame with his athleticism doesn't come around often. Buthe'd be a bit of project at this point. He still plays soft, he gets in foul trouble a lot, still terribly raw offensively, focus seems to be in-and-outmost of the time... He's one of the only 'elite' freshmen that I think would really benefit from another year in school...

Nobody wants it with Arizona right now they are playing lights out. Going to be two great games @USC and UCLA next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom