The College Basketball Post

i jus skimmed through this 4 page thread...and i didnt see any duke fans...do we exist here on niketalk or am i the only one??

there's a good 4 or 5 that have stuck through the rough times

Dre
Ricardo
Devil Dynasty

and im sure a couple more

where they at?
laugh.gif
i see no one reppin them blue devls..and im dyin to find sumone wit a duke sig
pimp.gif

rocket, i'll be watchin 2 and i got a good feelin about jason rich this year. maybe ACC 2nd team hopefully 1st

^Yeah Rich and Swann have to provide Senior leadership. Julian Vaughn has been playing well his first few games as a freshman, and I wanna get Solomon Alabi onthe floor, but its good that there not rushing him to risk another injury.

i swear, duke always has the most goofy looking goobers. i mean they get rid of mcrob, and bring in singer.
smh.gif
it's really ridiculous, and just makes them even easier to hate.

i swear, duke always has the most goofy looking goobers. i mean they get rid of mcrob, and bring in singer.
smh.gif
it's really ridiculous, and just makes them even easier to hate.
word
laugh.gif

beasley looks like he is going to be a problem this year, damn

anyways golden eagles and badger fan here

I'm gonna go ahead and say Derrick Rose is the best player in America. And Duke is a top 5 team this year (I'm a UNC fan). They have shooterseverywhere and they will always come playing great defense and smart.

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

And Duke is a top 5 team this year (I'm a UNC fan). They have shooters everywhere and they will always come playing great defense and smart.
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

And Duke is a top 5 team this year (I'm a UNC fan). They have shooters everywhere and they will always come playing great defense and smart.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and
pimp.gif
to my man Air Gordon
laugh.gif

early thoughts from the night

- This goofy Koufos kid can actually play

- Siena can score with anyone in the country, the D is a problem
laugh.gif
...Kenny, Ubiles, Moore, Franklin, Tay
pimp.gif

- Cuse freshman are gona be alright and as strange as it sounds, I think they'll miss Mookie and TRob upfront

- New Mexico St
ohwell.gif
...can't play that way in Cameron, pickin up thedribble, tryin to make skip passes, just ugly

- Justin Hawkins when given the oppurtunity was the best player on the floor, he was just playin with a bunch of bums

- Duke, I don't know...they'll get absued by bigger, stronger teams. I did not see a player on that team grab a strong rebound. They hustle, defend andcan shoot tho

For the obvious..

- Greg Oden will be sorely missed on D

- Kevin Durant will be sorely missed on O

Add to that...Bryant Dunston, again, a beast
pimp.gif

Also I figured I'd start a Dominic James watch

In hopes of him shooting over 40% from the field

Game 1 - 3-7........0-3 3PT..............6-7FT
Game 2 - 4-12......2-5 3PT..............3-4FT

I hate Duke just as much as anyone else but someone give me a reason why they couldn't beat a team like Kansas or Georgetown. Yes they are small andprobably not the most athletic team around but this is the type of team that makes Coach K so great. They're going to play harder than anyone, they'revery smart, and shooting-wise they are one of the best if not the best shooting team in the country.

where all the Duke heads at, devilsdynasty? i guess its better we wait for the first meetign anyway.
roll.gif
@ Malta for callin dude a UNC bandwagoner already,let the gamesssss beginnnnnnnnnnn!!

Excited to see how Michigan is gonna do against Gtown. First real test under Belein, he seems to have the program going in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom