The College Basketball Post

Why did FSN decide to show WAZU/Cal instead of UCLA/AZ ST
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

It looked like a chick ddot....

Coulda been a dude w/ long hair....

If that was a dude, I'll pray for his father. If it was a "girl", I'm just disgusted. Either way...that @!%+ just ain't cool.

glad Maryland got the W tonight over Wake. Gist with 31 and 11, Vasquez with 24 and 8.

but lose next game and we're looking at the NIT once again

Am I crazy for thinking Wisconsin is as good, if not better than last year
A lil bit but then again I haven't seen them play since the molly-mopping they got down at Cameron. I also thought last years team wasoverrated but had better guard play than this years squad.

Gody is unstoppable. I don't even care if they lost. 42 and 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No other player in the nation could do that. Plus he shouwed off the jimmystepping out to the 3 pt line. Forget next year, Gody needs the Wooden now.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i am on the mayo bandwagon.

mayo vs beasley for the national championship.

beasley prevails.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Why must you like the same players as I do (pause)

indifferent.gif

And it wouldn't be that bad if you didn't make such outlandish statements....

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Gody is unstoppable. I don't even care if they lost. 42 and 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No other player in the nation could do that. Plus he shouwed off the jimmy stepping out to the 3 pt line. Forget next year, Gody needs the Wooden now.
AHEM... THIS YOUNG MAN HAS WENT FOR 40+ AND 10+ BOARDS 3x's THIS YEAR...

michael_beasley.jpg
While primarily being doubled and triple teamed... HMMPH!!!

Player of the Year... I think so

When I hype Gody and say no other person, that doesn't include Beasley. Beasley is not even in the same category as other college basketball players.Beasley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Colege basketball. Gody>>College Basketball.

laugh.gif
Gody won't even finish top 3.

Beasley has the award wrapped up already. Tyler will finish in 2nd and then probly Love in a distant 3rd...

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

laugh.gif
Gody won't even finish top 3.

Beasley has the award wrapped up already. Tyler will finish in 2nd and then probly Love in a distant 3rd...

beasley will most likely take it...#2 doesnt matter, but will probably be tyler, then CDR

Back
Top Bottom