The College Basketball Post

laugh.gif
@ Summers spazzin on a breakaway dunk

KST, A&M, now Oklahoma .....bout to be 3 straight huge wins for Nebraska.

Just looking at there resume after today, it looks like they're a bubble team....17-9(6-7) with wins against Oklahoma, K St, A&M, Oregon, Az St. Toobad there RPI is so poor though.

damn, we were up by 23 at one point. probably a good thing for us that we didn't blow them out. we need these close wins, gotta keep these guys focused.

f you Chris Warren, he was killing.

Gani Lawal taking all his frustations of being dunked on and returned the favor on Zoubek. *Nasty*

Dang Clausey is out.. Didn't realize Paulus was still using the truck stick on the basketball court..

roll.gif

Anthony Mason catchin alleys
Sapp throwin up bricks
Summers throwin up bricks
Hibbert a non factor on either side of the floor at this point.

im shocked to say the least......but pumped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

roll.gif

Anthony Mason catchin alleys
Sapp throwin up bricks
Summers throwin up bricks
Hibbert a non factor on either side of the floor at this point.

im shocked to say the least......but pumped
pimp.gif

you serious.. I looked at ESPNU, my eyes opened when I saw Georgetown, but dimmed after I saw St Johns.. Really a interesting game?? I might tune in..

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

damn, we were up by 23 at one point. probably a good thing for us that we didn't blow them out. we need these close wins, gotta keep these guys focused.

f you Chris Warren, he was killing.

yes he was and was the main reason the rebs were that close
u guys escaped 2nite... but great win nonetheless

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

why the hell did Gtech let dude who slamed his head back in the game?

I'm thinking that as well.. Causey's eyes were literally rolling in the back of his head, and they put him back in..
eyes.gif

Kentucky is giving the committee an awful lot to think about this year. I read somewhere that no 10-win SEC team has ever been left out of the tournament...but would it be enough for Kentucky? I have to believe they need at least 2 more conference wins to get in. Meanwhile, Ole Miss has just put the nail in itscoffin. After starting off 13-0, they won't have a winning conference record. Also, Mississippi State has effectively clenched at least a share of the SECWest crown because of their win over Auburn coupled with Arkansas' loss at Alabama tonight.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Big win for Texas A&M by 44 points over Texas Tech
pimp.gif

We finally beat 'em, it feels so good
smile.gif

The most puzzling team in the country stays throwing curve balls at us
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by tmay407

Big win for Texas A&M by 44 points over Texas Tech
pimp.gif

We finally beat 'em, it feels so good
smile.gif

The most puzzling team in the country stays throwing curve balls at us
laugh.gif
We're about to reel off another 6 game win streak just like we did after our last 3 game losing streak
pimp.gif

Causey isn't tough, he's an idiot and so is the coaching staff. Let dude catch an elbow to the head again and we're talking a life threateningsituation.

Back
Top Bottom