The College Basketball Post

Does Donte Green every drive?? He needs to take some tips from Paul Harris..
And since when did Edgar Sosa hit the bench??

Does Donte Green every drive??
laugh.gif
No.

and Sosa has been in and out of the doghouse for a while now

And since when did Edgar Sosa hit the bench??
Edgar Sosa has been on and off the bench all season... He hasn't been overly impressive this year, at all. He's shown flashes, butterribly inconsistent.

And I can't figure out what to think about Louisville. Sometimes I see them and I come away really impressed, but other times I just feel reallyunderwhelmed.

Ahhh I see.. I figured after Sosa's performance against A&M last year he'd be the go to guy for the Cards..
I don't like Donte Green's game at all.. I don't see how Boeheim can put up with that many outside shots from your PF... Especially a streaky onein Green.. Take it to the rack, or at least post up.. I watched the game against Georgetown, but was unaware that he took 16 3 point shots.. And only made 4??
smh.gif

Caracter having trouble with Arinze early...

Yeah, Greene's 'green light' can't seem to be figured out by anyone.

And I can't figure out what to think about Louisville. Sometimes I see them and I come away really impressed, but other times I just feel really underwhelmed.
Yeah, I can't see them stringing together enough good, consistent play to make a serious run

Yeah, I can't see them stringing together enough good, consistent play to make a serious run
Completely agree... Even when they're playing well, I just don't see it with them. They're good, but I just don't thinkthey have the... edge, for lack of a better word, that you see in some of the better teams in the country. Maybe it's the guard play. Other than TerrenceWilliams, it's really unimpressive.

And, am I the only one that doesn't like the new Nike jerseys? They look so damn tight and uncomfortable. That, and I hate the shoulder cut look... Maybeit's because Syracuse's numbers look like the reflectors you see people riding bikes at night wear... I dunno. Just looks terrible to me.

I can see it...but I'd probably say Q was more of an explosive athlete and developed a shot...idk if Paul can do that, I'd probably say no.

Good comparison, Harris is a shorter version of Q but Richardson was a bit more consistent from the perimeter.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Maybe it's the guard play. Other than Terrence Williams, it's really unimpressive.

Jerry Smith has played fairly consistent this season for the Cardinals. The only problem with that is that he's not the kind of player that is gonnamake a huge impact by playing consistently (like Edgar Sosa would). He's not one of the focal points of the offense like Sosa is, so it doesn't shownear as much when he's not playing good. Louisville would be near untouchable if they could get some consistent play out of Sosa and Caracter though.

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Ahhh I see.. I figured after Sosa's performance against A&M last year he'd be the go to guy for the Cards..
I don't like Donte Green's game at all.. I don't see how Boeheim can put up with that many outside shots from your PF... Especially a streaky one in Green.. Take it to the rack, or at least post up.. I watched the game against Georgetown, but was unaware that he took 16 3 point shots.. And only made 4??
smh.gif

Caracter having trouble with Arinze early...

How do you think I feel?

I never thought Onuaku was gona be as solid as he has been.

If Cuse goes 19-9 (9-9) which it most likely appears to be headed to, they're gona be right on the bubble, depending on what they do in the BET

and with what happened last year, it'd be very interesting

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I never thought Onuaku was gona be as solid as he has been.

If Cuse goes 19-9 (9-9) which it most likely appears to be headed to, they're gona be right on the bubble, depending on what they do in the BET

and with what happened last year, it'd be very interesting

We were looking better at this point last year. I am very afraid of what's going to happen Selection Sunday. The radio stations in Syracuse weretalking about this for weeks. When I left for SB they were talking about it and when I came back I asked my cab driver about it and he said that's all thathas been on the radio lately.

Jerry Smith still doesn't have much class does he?
laugh.gif

Donte, 1-10 from 3
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Good effort, just too much to ask

Xaiver and RIU in a good one

Will Daniels is a beast
pimp.gif

Rider losses again, but..

Jason Thompson, business as usual, 24 and 10
pimp.gif

Back