The College Basketball Post

Yeah surprised at both losses today...but those top 5 or even 6 teams in the league can beat each other on any day.

I wouldn't want to play Stanford in the tournament, might throw them in my Final 4 if the matchups play out that way

Teams outside of the top 10 right now that I could possibly see me putting in the final 4 are K St, LVille and Xavier...but yeah all about matchups.

Looking at their resume and about to lose again right now...Florida shouldn't be in the tourney as of now.

bogus T on Hodge

edit, maybe not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by petey yup

Looking at their resume and about to lose again right now...Florida shouldn't be in the tourney as of now.

I'd expect you to say something like this right about now..
grin.gif
Ifthey could pull this win out at Vandy on the road, they are likely right back in the mix.. you're just getting nervous about your own squad, even aftertoday's big win, ain't ya?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

grin.gif
If they could pull this win out at Vandy on the road, they are likely right back in the mix.. you're just getting nervous about your own squad, even after today's big win, ain't ya?

No. Cuse has a better Resume in every aspect. Florida won't make the tourney, Cuse will. I don't care about that.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

The more I see Brook Lopez, the more I like him.

He's really doing things this year.. he demands a lot of attention on offense, really one of the most skilled big men on offense that i've seenawhile i think.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

grin.gif
If they could pull this win out at Vandy on the road, they are likely right back in the mix.. you're just getting nervous about your own squad, even after today's big win, ain't ya?

No. Cuse has a better Resume in every aspect. Florida won't make the tourney, Cuse will. I don't care about that.

laugh.gif
you say this every year about this time... face it, it's toosoon to tell for both teams, neither one is a sure thing either way.

BAYLESS IS FILTHY

It's about time he started getting talked about more

already up to 20.7 pts per game before this game & now hes going off for yet another 30+ point game

mississippi state doing what it did best early in the season... coughing up double digit leads at the end of the game.

god, i'm so frustrated with this team. we need this one bad.

Another blowout win for my boys today with the 1988 National Championship team as well as other 100+ Jayhawk alumni on hand to see it. Today was our 110thanniversary celebration as well as the 20 year anniversary of our last title (that almost makes me sick to my stomach to say). The team wore throwbacks fromthe 88 national title game.

474153eaef89d6a98b0f185b0aab1848e452cde.jpg

Back
Top Bottom