The College Basketball Post

Cam you Got Damn Fool G

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Boys were looking type papsmear out there, held to 20 points the entire 2nd damn shame
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Did Pitino just say he spilled a drink on himself and had to change clothes at the half?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Another nice win by my Hawks tonight. Now lets get by Texas on Monday, coast for a few more, and then TOTALLY DISMANTLE THE PUSSYCATS AND THEIR HIGH SCHOOL COACH on March 1st.
And then get destroyed on March 8th...
pimp.gif

Notre Dame is on fire!
eek.gif
Good game with Marquette.

G'Town falls to Louisville. They can be so good when they make some of their shots. They have a lot of talent

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Sonny Weems
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, my dude finally realize he is a mismatch for anybody that is guarding him. I still can't believe that Patrick Beverly and Weems is out rebounding their big men.

AJ Price
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, even on a off night he can lead his team to a W. who you guys think is better AJ Price of this year or Marcus Williams the year he left UCONN?

Bill Walker
pimp.gif
, my dude better stay 1 more year.

In response to who I'd pick between AJ and MW...i think it really would really depend on the team. Marcus is more of a guard and assist man to scorers.If we are dealing with a team that's loaded with offensive "weapons"...a Memphis like team...or one of the former Uconn teams, i would definitelyhave Marcus lead the squad cause he can distribute to those who can score with ease and that offsets the fact that he wasn't really an offensive type ofplayer.

Now if we were dealing with a team lacking, somewhat, in offensive options (like the current UCONN)...AJ would be the guard to lead the squad because he issomewhat of a pure Point Guard, relative to MW. I think if Price stays next year, he is capable of surpassing MW...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

BTW... Louisville > Georgetown...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
...(and fellas... try not to worked up this time, these are simply OPINIONS)
laugh.gif

Great game between GTown and UL. I just copped tickets for the game in D.C. and hope it lives up to the hype. Btw Pitino's suit is
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ myself for going to the Louisville game. everytimei go to watch them get beat by a good team, they end up winning.

they're like 22-1 when i'm in attendance.

I told people that Louisville would beat G'Town. It was an all around good team win. I still think that G'town is the best team in the big east butUCONN and ND are playing some ball. But I would have to say that Louisville is on the come up. They are all playing now and they are a deep team that getsafter it on D.

Yea Al Don't Go M.I.A, I had to take it when we lost to those god forsaken heathens in madison square. We should be undefeated right now
tired.gif
smh.gif

Dudes tried to e-murk me when i was just stating an OPINION...guess sh*& became FACT last night...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats - you just got IL'd by somebody who couldn't care less about big east basketball... that's when you know you'reobnoxious. Grow up fella, or everybody in this thread will have you IL"d too, and then you'll just be talkin to yourself..

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Dudes tried to e-murk me when i was just stating an OPINION...guess sh*& became FACT last night...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Congrats - you just got IL'd by somebody who couldn't care less about big east basketball... that's when you know you're obnoxious. Grow up fella, or everybody in this thread will have you IL"d too, and then you'll just be talkin to yourself..

OK...thanks... btw, i think you said it best..."There are no facts, only interpretations"...so if you wanna INTERPRET me as being obnoxious, because I stated my OPINION, which became a FACT last night...then do you
tired.gif

Gist dropped 30 and Greasy Vasquez with 13 points, 15 assists and 9 boards
eek.gif

if the Terps win 4 out of their last 7, i'd say they've earned their spot in the tourney...

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Gist dropped 30 and Greasy Vasquez with 13 points, 15 assists and 9 boards
eek.gif

if the Terps win 4 out of their last 7, i'd say they've earned their spot in the tourney...

20-11 (10-6)... they'd be looking good i would say.. that RPI of theirs still bothers me though, too many cupcakes in the OOC... i wouldn't befeeling 100 percent at 20 wins, but it'd be tough to keep them out.

laugh.gif
Cam you gone stop postin that damn Jonny P.S got _'s in general talkin bout "Somebody post that lol this dude Cake pic"

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

smh.gif
@ myself for going to the Louisville game. everytime i go to watch them get beat by a good team, they end up winning.

they're like 22-1 when i'm in attendance.

pimp.gif

Gtown is FAR from horrible but they're def not as good as what they're record shows. Of course it depends on matchups, but I can't see them goingpast the sweet 16 this year...

How about Cornell in the top 75 rpi for an ivy....I def wanna take them as an upset in the tourney over a 4 seed

Back
Top Bottom