The College Basketball Post

sxyz2o.jpg

I don't even care about the tourney anymore like that...I hate duke, Ohio st, and Syracuse zone that they'll run against a middle school team...guess I can root against them ...hope Florida or Michigan go all the way

Edit: Louisville cool

Witchita can compete w/ osu if the refs call it fair IMO

Last edited:
I will respect Trey.

that was a fantastic ending.. Burke put that team on his back :x :smokin

Let's go Bucks!! we got an easy road man.. don't go down to the shockers

eek.gif
 Mitch McGary with hell of a game. Glad he's not partying as much as he was at the start of the season 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love the Cuse, but a Duke - Michigan championship game would be dope on so many levels man.

Duke gonna see whats gucci when we got Dieng, barely slipped passed us in that tournament earlier in the season

Duke gonna see whats gucci when we got Dieng, barely slipped passed us in that tournament earlier in the season

Him v Mason is definitely going to be an interesting match up. We need to take care of the ball vs their pressure, keep Russ in check, compete on the boards, & continue to shoot it well. Hopefully bad Russ & Silva show up for them while a better Ryan shows up for us.

It's gonna be a slugfest, this game is honestly like a championship game...No other team will beat either of us. Duke puts mad pressure on our guards the same way. Pitino vs Coack K part deux

Thought maybe it was a nightmare but woke up and come to find out it was still real

I now put all my faith and trust in the mind of Ricardo Pitino

Last edited:
It's gonna be a slugfest, this game is honestly like a championship game...No other team will beat either of us. Duke puts mad pressure on our guards the same way. Pitino vs Coack K part deux

Yeah this game is really THAT GAME.

I'ma need the same outcome as the last time.

Back
Top Bottom