The College Basketball Post

:lol: don't tell me it would't be cool, tho... don't knock my country skills, bruh.

According to Huntington Prep coach Rob Fulford, who spoke to Scout.com about yesterday’s visit, Calipari told Wiggins he’ll expect to win games by 30 points if he commits.
“He said if Andrew decides to come it would take it to an entire different level, and if they don’t win by an average of 30 points, then they didn’t succeed,” Fulford told Evan Daniels.

Cal is simpin'

Are you really comparing Minnesota to UCLA?
Not comparing schools, but a response to Bilas and other national media pundits voicing their disdain for "The two coaches that faced off against each other in Friday night's UCLA-MN should not have been fired"

My point is there's not anybody out there better. Despite the cha ching and legacy UCLA offers, Shaka and Brad were pipe dreams to begin with based on their track record of turning down jobs and how they've said they're extremely comfortable where they are. Not to mention, I'm sure the UCLA AD as well as many other people plugged in know more than the rest of us fans just updating our twitters to see what bloggers say. Meaning, they should have known that Smart/Stevens wasn't happening from the beginning.
so lets not fire howland because the big names will turn you down?

MN is not going to get someone with a bigger name then tubby smith so yall should have kept him also?

the fact that you have two coaches at VCU and Butler (VCU and Butler!) not wanting the UCLA job goes to show the **** job Howland has done.

the fact that you have two coaches at VCU and Butler (VCU and Butler!) not wanting the UCLA job goes to show the **** job Howland has done.
I think it has more to do with comfort level. They both get paid enough, run successful programs, and enjoy family life. The UCLA job is vacant for someone who wants to prove something. What do either of them have to prove?

I think it has more to do with comfort level. They both get paid enough, run successful programs, and enjoy family life. The UCLA job is vacant for someone who wants to prove something. What do either of them have to prove?

I mean, I get that... but still...

this isn't like Billy Donovan turning down UK right after back-to-back titles.

Security flyers out for WWW in Indy tonight.....not allowed in the building obviously not ure why
eek.gif
mean.gif

Seriously, Jim Larranaga, how the hell did you get this Miami team this far?

As a Mason Alum, Im all too familiar with his unimaginative offense but last night was an embarrassment. You cant run high ball screens all night while everyone stands around and watches Larkin dribble. Its the same BS he ran at Mason...
mean.gif
how are you going to diss the man that took your school on an amazing run.....Paul Hewitt won't do it

Gottlieb thought he was on tnt :lol: 

comment wasn't bad imo....just jokes 

edit: idk why I didn't edit my other post 
mean.gif
...my bad.

Last edited:
how are you going to diss the man that took your school on an amazing run.....Paul Hewitt won't do it

Ok not many people are going to take Mason to the final four :lol:

I wont ever forget that run, he deserves a ton of credit. Doesn't change the fact that he's a defensive coach with no offensive mind. Even back at Mason, they won with Defense, 3 pt shooting and experienced Upper classmen.

Look I hate to criticize the guy. It's just disappointing to see him have better players and talent and still run the same boring offense with no creativity. That muck of a game last night was ridiculous. Biggest game of the year and they looked lost out there.

Last edited:
That's game. Oregon had their chance to keep it close, but they're playing dumb.

Only hope is they get in the bonus here pretty quickly. Two fouls away.

I like the Cards, but tonight i'm going for Oregon.

Wan't to see my dude Kazemi get some more shine before the draft :pimp:

Wonder why you still can't find any of this alternate green Oregon apparel anywhere? I've been looking for a long time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom