The College Basketball Post

Commentators sicken me, SDSU takes quick three, its bad and ugly. FGC same thing, they love it.

FGCs game does its own talking, thank god.

I still can't believe college players are shooting this good in this tourney lmao. I got see some stats that compares this march madness 3pt % to past years so far

Franklin's Zoom Generation's ripped?? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
At least we go humiliated by the best 15 seed in history.

The NCAA and other media outlets will say this is what makes the tourney great. "A 15 seed has never made the sweet 16" will be heard about 1000 times by Thursday. And a whole bunch of other garbage. I swear they underseed teams so we have all theses stories now. The team is legit by itself. Don't go attaching seeds for some story.

Last edited:
Are Steve Fisher's lips always so chapped? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo Gulf Coast is WORKING them...they're fun to watch, rooting for them and LaSalle to pull through although I do enjoy Marshall YOLO Henderson

Only a few years in Division one doing what some teams have spent 100 years trying to do.. Craziness. I hope they win it all

this gulf coast team is fun to watch, im rooting for these dudes to make the final 4

i bet the white players on FGCU like brown sugar.....and not just in their oatmeal
nthat.gif

O$U and IU won thanks to the ref$. craft=fouls on every possession

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom