The College Basketball Post

Son... I had the Zags makin' it to the Final Four.

I guess Strength of Schedule really does matter wit' these brackets.....

:smh:

When I was younger, me and my friends would go to Pitt parties and tell them we hooped for Wichita State lol. Mind you, we're all like 5'9, and the tallest one of us is 6'2. Common sense is not common, and there are some dumb *** college students lol

Lucious is horrible...guy can't run a fast break...iowa st should be up by 5 if it wasn't for all those missed lay ups and dumb TO

!+%* the Gonzaga basketball program and all that it stands for.

:lol:

Gonzaga is simply the best scouting program in the country imo, they identify undervalued prospects better than anyone else, they are good and will continue to be good as long as Mark Few is running the program.

The polish kid they picked up last summer can play.

Last edited:
that Lucious kid 11-2 in ncaa history 11-0 with msu but how with no championship?

or maybe i heard wrong

Last edited:
that Lucious kid 11-2 in ncaa history 11-0 with msu but how with no championship?

or maybe i heard wrong
stat is wrong.

This is his first year eligible with ISU. He was on the team that lost to Butler in the final four in 2010, got suspended from MSU in 2010-2011, transferred in the 2nd semester to ISU.

in 2009 MSU lost in the title game to UNC

stat is wrong.

This is his first year eligible with ISU. He was on the team that lost to Butler in the final four in 2010, got suspended from MSU in 2010-2011, transferred in the 2nd semester to ISU.

in 2009 MSU lost in the title game to UNC
ok thanks for clearing it up for me i was like wtf :smh:

LaQuinton
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom