The College Basketball Post

some serious floppin from duke
mean.gif
game wasn't THAt bad at all ref wise tho. just a few calls

neautral area >

Last edited:
The fact that Georgetown is a projected 1 seed now is hilarious. We are the Cleveland Cavs circa 2009, and I'm totally OK with that.

I know it doesn't mean !+%* in the grand scheme of things, but I might shed a tear when I hear "the number one-ranked Gonzaga Bulldogs" tomorrow.

They probably still get bounced in round three, but I'm going to enjoy it for a minute.

Last edited:
I know it doesn't mean !+%* in the grand scheme of things, but I might shed a tear when I hear "the number one-ranked Gonzaga Bulldogs" tomorrow.

They probably still get bounced in round three, but I'm going to enjoy it for a minute.

Meh... At the end of the day, Butler has been to back to back national title games... whooptie ******g doo about Gonzaga getting a #1 ranking.

Yes I'm purposely trying to ruin your moment.

I Kid I Kid :lol:

Jay Bilas works both sometimes too. CBS and ESPN just have a deal in place that allows them too. You will see a lot of cross over coming up for the tournament.

Good...Hopefully this encourages him to get his head on straight and come back much improved. This team should be a problem next year potentially.

Still would love to add Rysheed to the mix as well though.

Back
Top Bottom