The College Basketball Post

Isn't Bronny just testing the waters like most of the freshmen do? Don't we all expect him to be back in college? I clicked on the twitter/x link and made the mistake of reading the comments lol
For his own sake I hope that's the plan.

Getting next level evaluations so that he can choose a school where he can best develop his game further

GM's must be lighting up Rich Paul phone right now :lol:

Someone would 1000% pick up Bronny if that meant Bron would walk on for 1-2 yrs. I don't think Bron trying to leave LA though.

Is there any chance someone would pick Bronny before the Lakers pick came round without that assurance?

Yeah people are overreacting to the bronny news because of who he is. Since he doesn't have an agent he can got do the workouts with actual pros and top players, figure out what to work on and then just go back to school. Makes all the sense in the world if you have that opportunity

If Bronny isn’t just testing the waters and actually enters the draft, you better believe the Lakers are taking him :lol: Lebby’s not leaving LA so that would mean he’s a part of the Lakeshow if he stays in the draft.

I mean what is he really testing the waters about? He averaged 4.8PPG and wasn’t even the third best player on his team. If he was anyone else besides the son of Lebron (or a star player that got hurt early in the season) there isn’t an NBA team that would touch him after this season :lol:

They might as well try to make this work now while they can. Bron had already hinted at retirement

I also felt like that Iowa/LSU game was just getting each team closer to getting slaughtered by South Carolina

Geno light years ahead of Mularkey. Giving different looks to Caitlin. Making it hard.

Uconn wasted that defensive effort in the first half and should of been up 20+, now Caitlin is back and destiny will happen.

Back
Top Bottom