The College Basketball Post

He would be solid but better than Bam?!

I saw Harry from 8th until he left Wesleyan for Oak Hill. Healthy Harry was special. Harry coming back from the first acl tear was still better than any kid in his class. Should’ve never went to Oak Hill.

Jaemyn gonna be a key piece for this team

I saw Harry from 8th until he left Wesleyan for Oak Hill. Healthy Harry was special. Harry coming back from the first acl tear was still better than any kid in his class. Should’ve never went to Oak Hill.

Jaemyn gonna be a key piece for this team

I could be wrong but didn't his Dad come back into the picture and kind of mess up some things?

nah I was telling my homeboys...Carolina def the team to beat this year. They just gonna overpower cats. And love is solid.

UNC has looked like ****, outside of the UNLV game. As stated before, ACC champ gonna be able to lose some games since no team is elite.

I thought Hurt was nice? Wasn’t he a pre season wooden award player?

As much of a let down as UVA was last week, they should win the ACC. IF they play up to their talent and experience level.

I guess we will see how they stack up against Michigan State next week.

Like UNC for close second place based on what I’ve seen so far..

Dont get why everyone is so infatuated with Gonzaga, talking like they will win it all easily?

Also, I hope Coach K hops off the 1 and done train sometime soon.

It kills your ability to develop team chemistry and a consistent program identity.

As much of a let down as UVA was last week, they should win the ACC. IF they play up to their talent and experience level.

I guess we will see how they stack up against Michigan State next week.

Like UNC for close second place based on what I’ve seen so far..

Dont get why everyone is so infatuated with Gonzaga, talking like they will win it all easily?

Please see my post above RE: Duke stans picking them to win the ACC

As an UNC alum I need to stick up for them from time to time

Johnson def ain’t it
Clearly the best talent on the squad but he’s not best suited as a first option on this particular team.

I’m really trying to figure out how K ended up with such a random collection of players who don’t fit into his usual playing style. He’s gotta temper his one-and-done infatuation cause these last two squads have been basura.

Back
Top Bottom