The College Basketball Post

An official TV timeout was called with 15:35 left in the 2nd half, when it was a 10 point lead for michigan.

Over the next 5 minutes, Michigan sparks a 14-0 run (60-36), before Roy decided to call a TO with 11:15 left in the game.

Since that TO, UNC went on a run of their own and cut the lead to just 10 (67-57) With about 4 minutes left to play.

So yea, that TO roy decided to call, deep into Michigan's run actually created a sense of urgency and generated stops defensively. My only criticism is that he waited too damn long to call it.

I know the man has 3 championships but its irritating as hell to watch teams create an insurmountable lead because Roy is too stubborn to burn one.

Technically, since that TV timeout wasn't his own, my guy waited until Michigan was on a 20-0 run to stop the bleeding.

That's ridiculous man :lol:

Keeling is absolute *** cheeks. I’m so disappointed :smh:

I really thought he was going to score at least 10 ish points this season.
An official TV timeout was called with 15:35 left in the 2nd half, when it was a 10 point lead for michigan.

Over the next 5 minutes, Michigan sparks a 14-0 run (60-36), before Roy decided to call a TO with 11:15 left in the game.

Since that TO, UNC went on a run of their own and cut the lead to just 10 (67-57) With about 4 minutes left to play.

So yea, that TO roy decided to call, deep into Michigan's run actually created a sense of urgency and generated stops defensively. My only criticism is that he waited too damn long to call it.

I know the man has 3 championships but its irritating as hell to watch teams create an insurmountable lead because Roy is too stubborn to burn one.

It may have been the TO that sparked the run or it could have been that Michigan took their foot off the gas. Also, I don't know if that TO led us to stop bricking lol

We start off slow every year and get better as we go along. We'll be straight fam!

How long will ESPN let Vitale keep calling games for? I know he helped build the network but his age is really starting to show. Doesn’t even try to hide his bias anymore.

Michigan should now be deserving of a Top 3 ranking, right? Shouldn't matter at all that they were previously unranked.

Back
Top Bottom