The College Basketball Post

Murderer’s row coming up for Roy’s boys. Cole better be on.

UF about got beat by Daly alone in the 2nd half

As much as I like Izzo I don’t like his pouting move to resign from the board because they denied Hauser’s waiver. Yea, none of the **** makes sense but take it in stride. 1 title 20 years ago doesn’t give you that effect

Just wanna see the team with Brandon Robinson, because idk how Keeling got a scholarship but he's basically JP Tokoto without the athleticism.

Having Manley back in the rotation over Huffman would be nice too. I feel like I haven't seen dude play since he was a freshman lol

Wofford 2-4, ETSU 3-1, UNCG 4-2, Furman 4-1

Sucks we probably saw the best year ever in the SoCon last season but only 1 tournament team lol

dan dakich is brutal to listen to man....the guy comes off as such a hater....hes been hating on paul george all game...btw vernon carey may have made himself some extra money today

dan dakich is brutal to listen to man....the guy comes off as such a hater....hes been hating on paul george all game...btw vernon carey may have made himself some extra money today
Dakich is beyond trash. He’s slowly turning into Bill Walton-lite.

And Carey def impressed me tonight, especially with how active he was on the defensive end.

Georgetown entire team got 2 fouls at halftime . Ratface must've gave the refs a working over before the game

Back
Top Bottom