The College Basketball Post

I have no animosity towards Kelvin Sampson as an IU fan, he would have had us hanging banners by now if he had been able to stick around Bloomington.

I have no animosity towards Kelvin Sampson as an IU fan, he would have had us hanging banners by now if he had been able to stick around Bloomington.
Still thankful he gave us Tu Holloway and Jordan Crawford. Crawford is still probably my favorite Xavier player of all time

I think he meant rotting as in wasting his time/coaching ability there.
laugh.gif
Bingo
laugh.gif
Lol, my bad.

Whoa...now I thought he was gonna be league material for real.
He probably could've been a fringe nba player but chose to just stick it out in the euro league instead. Top 5 rebounder is school history as a shooting guard!
The refs fouling out Anthony Myles and handing duke the final four his senior year still hurts my soul man.

laugh.gif

Sampson gave y'all the best recruiting class I ever seen, he had the IU program on the way to something special.
 That's the thing.. Sampson still ran our program into the ground tho. He blew it big time 
laugh.gif
. I have a homie who played at Houston this past year as a transfer he says he hates him 
laugh.gif

RJ Barrett is apparently the truth. picked up MVP at the international game.

annoys me they dont stream the international game anymore.

:lol: at Chris Beard leaving UNLV for Texas Tech. Unbelievable.
The way the school administration handled everything after Dave Rice was fired has been horrible. They have 1 scholarship player on the roster snd most of the recruiting class decomitted.

Still standing by Maya as the Carmelo in college and Candace Parker as the LeBron. I'm taking them both over Taurasi (Wade?). :lol:

That Wade comparison wasn't serious, right ? Taurasi won multiple titles on every level and is considered a top 5 - 6 women's player of all time by everybody

Taurasi being anything outside of top 3 women players to lace them up. People really don't remember those UConn years I see what she was able to do her last year with a team of unproven underclassmen was more impressive than what Kemba did the year he won it. I say that because teams basically box & 1'd or triangles and two' her ALL YEAR.

She was the consensus #1 player in the country, the best shooter, and Probably the best passer in the country. She is who Maya wanted to be, hence she went to UConn.

Back
Top Bottom