The College Basketball Post

Like watching sub 6 footers who like to share 
pimp.gif

Hope Dennis Smith makes a full recovery.

That ACL in HS injury changed the games for Quincy Miller and Tony Wroten.

I legit felt like Q. Miller would've been a lotto pick if that never happened. He looked unexplosive at Baylor.

VP. Lost to Mater Dei smh.
Sweet, one of my old teammates transferred from there way back when I was in HS 

First thing I google on VP. Jesus I hate how they word things. "Victims" 
roll.gif

Villa Park High basketball coach, 19, arrested on suspicion of having sex with two high school girls

It’s possible there may be additional victims, police said, and anyone with additional information or who may be a victim is asked to call OCSD Special Victims Unit Sgt. Wade Walsvick at 714-647-7418 or 714-647-7000. Anonymous tips may be submitted to Orange County Crime Stoppers at 855-TIP-OCCS (855-847-6227) or at occrimestoppers.org

No killer instinct.

I wasn't the big time scorer I am now, papi. Best point gawd u know.

Sweet, one of my old teammates transferred from there way back when I was in HS 

First thing I google on VP. Jesus I hate how they word things. "Victims" :rofl:

Villa Park High basketball coach, 19, arrested on suspicion of having sex with two high school girls

It’s possible there may be additional victims, police said, and anyone with additional information or who may be a victim is asked to call OCSD Special Victims Unit Sgt. Wade Walsvick at 714-647-7418 or 714-647-7000. Anonymous tips may be submitted to Orange County Crime Stoppers at 855-TIP-OCCS (855-847-6227) or at occrimestoppers.org

Yeah, that was 2-3 years ago? He was a walk on assistant there for the girls team. Think the girls were 17...

Should come run with us. I play early am's with big time talent. Actually got asked to play in the Drew this year haha.

I wasn't the big time scorer I am now, papi. Best point gawd u know.
Yeah, that was 2-3 years ago? He was a walk on assistant there for the girls team. Think the girls were 17...

Should come run with us. I play early am's with big time talent. Actually got asked to play in the Drew this year haha.
Damn why didn't you play bro?

I'm nowhere near that level 
laugh.gif

Coach K ain't D'anPhony, Phil

Last edited:
E,

Did you know Gabe Pruitt's brother? I forget his name, but he went to Artesia for a year or two before transferring to VP.

On another note:

Here’s the prologue in short: Parrish says there was a prominent coach within the last three years that had been recruiting a kid hard, attended over thirty of his games over two years, etc. Calipari came in after seeing the kid once the previous summer and watched him play one game. The recruit then committed to Kentucky. That’s not the craziest part. According to Parrish, the coach started spreading rumors about how Cal must have cheated to get the recruit, that he barely knew his name, etc. So, Cal confronted the coach in Vegas.

Parrish recounts the story, which he says he heard from five different sources:

“100% true, John confronts this guy in Vegas, because he heard the guy was yapping. He confronts him. Cal approaches the coach and says something like ‘Listen, I know what you’ve been saying’

‘No, I haven’t been saying–‘

‘I know you did, I know you said what you said. I’ve heard it from enough people, but I want you to understand one thing. Yes I am the type of guy who can come in at the last minute and take any player I want from you. You can spend your whole life recruiting a kid and at the end of the day, if I want him, I’ll get him. If we want him, we’ll get him. Don’t ever get that confused. Be appreciative every time I don’t come in and get your guy. Don’t accuse me of cheating when I do.

‘I didn’t say–‘

‘Yes you did say that. And it’s fine, but just understand, nothing stupid went on. It’s just that I’m me, and we’re Kentucky and we can come in and get that kid whenever we want.”
http://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/gary-parrish-just-told-the-most-john-calipari-story-ever/

:lol: :x

Back
Top Bottom