The College Basketball Post

UNLV will have a shot.

IDK how many coaches are better than Kruger, but it aint many. A major school needs to break the bank to get him if jobs open up this spring.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

UNLV will have a shot.

IDK how many coaches are better than Kruger, but it aint many. A major school needs to break the bank to get him if jobs open up this spring.
Arizona already tried to get him but he declined right?

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

UNLV will have a shot.

Arizona already tried to get him but he declined right?

St. Johns???
laugh.gif
IDK if anyone in their right mind would take the St.Johns job.

Until Samardo becomes a distributor out of the post (which can he be?) ...they're gona struggle on O for a while..

Padgett is missed more than I ever thought he'd be.

Louisville is ELITE defensively but beyond terrible on O.

UNLV-- very impressive. Willis is gona be something to pair with Wink.

Good job by refs to let that last play go.

Who are you?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
why do i get the feeling this is some kind of joke to be played on me...a nittany lion basketball fan on NT? nah... doesn't happen.

laugh.gif
No joke, Craftsy. Just an old friend back in the S & T forum undera new name. Figured since I became a part of a different basketball program, I could go ahead and renounce my [color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]devildynasty[/color] ways. It's been a while...when are we hooping at the IM bldg???

And thankfully Nolan does not have a serious knee injury...Coach K says that it is a bruised knee and had it been a serious game he would have been back in forthe 2nd half. A relief for us...I mean duke fans.
happy.gif

this came out tho..maybe he wasn't a candidate..but the media took it as such.

Kruger put the Arizona rumors to rest in a phone interview with Steve Rivera of the Tucson Citizen.
"Barb (his wife) and I love it in Las Vegas," Kruger said. "We love the situation here, and the people are great. . . . We love what we're doing in Vegas."

Kruger also praised interim Wildcats head coach Russ Pennell.

"Russ has done a very good job," he said. "He's done as good a job as you can do. Any time you look for a coach, you are looking for someone who can get the most out of your players, getting them to play with intensity. The Wildcats are doing that.

"I'd hope he'd be the front-runner."

ND is a joke. So soft.

this came out tho..maybe he wasn't a candidate..but the media took it as such.

Kruger put the Arizona rumors to rest in a phone interview with Steve Rivera of the Tucson Citizen.
"Barb (his wife) and I love it in Las Vegas," Kruger said. "We love the situation here, and the people are great. . . . We love what we're doing in Vegas."

Kruger also praised interim Wildcats head coach Russ Pennell.

"Russ has done a very good job," he said. "He's done as good a job as you can do. Any time you look for a coach, you are looking for someone who can get the most out of your players, getting them to play with intensity. The Wildcats are doing that.

"I'd hope he'd be the front-runner."

ND is a joke. So soft.

They also did that for Bill Self after zona beat em...they are down to 5 coaches already

I would never want to play for Pitino. Dude acts like a complete a-hole. He seems like he has the ultimate elitist attitude(even though he's beensuccessful) at all times.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I would never want to play for Pitino. Dude acts like a complete a-hole.

I would too if I was coaching a team with all that talent playing how they are..

Originally Posted by NittanyBaller21

Who are you?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
why do i get the feeling this is some kind of joke to be played on me...a nittany lion basketball fan on NT? nah... doesn't happen.

laugh.gif
No joke, Craftsy. Just an old friend back in the S & T forum under a new name. Figured since I became a part of a different basketball program, I could go ahead and renounce my [color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]devildynasty[/color] ways. It's been a while...when are we hooping at the IM bldg???

And thankfully Nolan does not have a serious knee injury...Coach K says that it is a bruised knee and had it been a serious game he would have been back in for the 2nd half. A relief for us...I mean duke fans.
happy.gif

Oh nice, what's up man... long time no see.

I actually finished at PSU this past semester - now i'm just hanging around here til I can find a real job somewhere with my degree... which, could takeawhile given the circumstances right now. I haven't played ball since early in fall semester and i'm officially out of shape now because of it, but ifi am hanging around here long enough and start playing again, which i'd like to, i'll definitely let you know when i'm gonna try to be there.

Anyways - here's to hoping PSU can get it together in conference play this year.
ohwell.gif

Why won't Brey put his 'dominant' big man on Mac?
laugh.gif

ND just doesn't have a care in the world about defense. That team is not seeing anything more than a Sweet 16.

Fran already saying Brey says they have to out score people..BE COY material, right there.
sick.gif

and what the %#%% is wrong with Gonzaga?
sick.gif

this play by play fool wants to say Florida outscored people in 07...they were a top 15 defensive team. Notre Dame is not in the top 100
laugh.gif

Pretty much Michigan got a reality check today. We are an improved bball team but we still have a long ways to go. I doubt we will sneak into the tourney thisyear.

the zags are down to utah right now BLHAHAHAHAAHAHA i turned to this channel on accident to and see these frauds down. now its 11 with 9 minutes left

Back
Top Bottom