The College Basketball Post

VCU gonna be dirty. Weber might mess around and avg 5+ steals a game
"Havoc" is real. Rams legitimately go 10+ deep this year. Larrier will only continue getting better. Johnson and Graham chucking threes. Burgess is no slouch either.

I really love this team. #NoPastner.

What's the point of saying they are making the final 4 three games into the season though? It's just a shock value statement that's meant to go against the grain.

What's the point of saying they are making the final 4 three games into the season though? It's just a shock value statement that's meant to go against the grain.
True belief, sorry if you don't like it. We'll have a better indicator against Nova and UVA (defensive prowess).

Edit:
If you're nitpicking, it was from preseason, not after 3 games.

I also have a penchant for being unconventional. Completely fine with others disagreeing in an intellectual, organized manner.

Last edited:
"Havoc" is real. Rams legitimately go 10+ deep this year. Larrier will only continue getting better. Johnson and Graham chucking threes. Burgess is no slouch either.

I really love this team. #NoPastner.

Using this hashtag for all of my wild allegiances. :lol: :lol:

VCU is crazy though.

Every "mid major" squad should look at VCU and take notes.

You want upset more talented teams? Take risks. Harvard, VCU seem to have figured this out.

Coolness & FlaHustler : I expect Chris Walker to be very rusty coming out the first two months , but by February he should have some games like Montrezl Harrell. All we need from him is to average 11 points and do a decent job on the glass.

Last edited:
Coolness & FlaHustler : I expect Chris Walker to be very rusty coming out the first two months , but by February he should have some games like Montrezl Harrell. All we need from him is to average 11 points and do a decent job on the glass.

Man what? :lol:

I hope you mean freshman Trez because the Harrell of today is getting 22 a game, shooting 42% from 3, dunking on everybody and going to be an All-American/POY candidate.

I hate the NCAA.  McKay didn't play a minute at Marquette, transferred at semester, and still had to sit out a semester this year.  Josh Smith somehow got to play immediately at Georgetown doing the same thing.  House and Thomas both played last year and were immediately eligible.  

Back
Top Bottom