The College Basketball Post

Damn that , I hope you guys lose Malik Monk. I'm tight right now.
Arkansas would get KeVaughn if they actually pursued him. I don't think Anderson is going after him hard because of his "handlers", even though his talents fit the system at Arkansas, so I'd give the edge to Memphis at this point.

If he did get KeVaughn, he'd get Malik too though.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Sorkoram. I didn't hear about him second guessing coming to UF until 6 weeks ago, but everything makes sense now.

I think the Hogs have a respectable record this season, they only play UK , LSU and Florida once each.

do you guys see this as an unpredictable season as far as champs go or is it one of those to where its very strong at top and basically comes down to 4 teams or so?

do you guys see this as an unpredictable season as far as champs go or is it one of those to where its very strong at top and basically comes down to 4 teams or so?
I think Ohio State being ranked 20th is absurd. Russell sounds like he is the real deal and Anthony Lee should be a stud. I know a lot of people don't watch Temple games, but I caught a decent amount of games and he really shows out when it is important. Great on the offensive glass. Combine that with Thad, for as much as I dislike him, can really coach when he has options. I expect them to finish top 5 or 10 team, easily.

Think OSU, AZ, UK, Wisconsin, Duke, Kansas would be my top 5.

Briscoe to SJU is my guess.

Last edited:
Hearing alot of buzz about that frosh at OSU. Last name russell i think..saw his highlights and wow

most important player imo this year is gonna be that jackson kid at wisconsin. lookin at him to make that major jump

The disrespect...

http://syracuse.nyc/

but it's true.

My boys are TIGHT :lol: Crazy text chain going on right now

Back
Top Bottom