the CLASSIC hiphop photos threads

this thread is kinda lame.. the word CLASSIC should be omitted from the title.

however, IMO here's a CLASSIC photo:

lauryn-hill-wins-grammys.jpg

Lauryn Hill taking home 5 Grammys in 1999 including album of the year; the first time a Hip Hop album won album of the year

This thread is why old heads like me talk about back in the day so much.

This joint just brings back so much nostalgia..

My-T.

This thread is why old heads like me talk about back in the day so much.

This joint just brings back so much nostalgia..

My-T.

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

This is the story behind that pic. This pic was from a Jay-Z article in Blaze magazine around 1998. Jay-Z was telling a story of how he worked at a chicken place (like KFC) before he blew up. He use to write rhymes on napkins all day. One day he looked out side and they were repoing his vehicle. After that day the hunger grew inside him and he never wanted to be poor again
pimp.gif
If I can find the article I will scan it.
thank you, I remember that article they were calling him chicken man or something like that.

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

This is the story behind that pic. This pic was from a Jay-Z article in Blaze magazine around 1998. Jay-Z was telling a story of how he worked at a chicken place (like KFC) before he blew up. He use to write rhymes on napkins all day. One day he looked out side and they were repoing his vehicle. After that day the hunger grew inside him and he never wanted to be poor again
pimp.gif
If I can find the article I will scan it.
thank you, I remember that article they were calling him chicken man or something like that.

wu+%5Bdemo%5D.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ghostface over in the right corner...

I remember reading that he had to keep a mask on in front of cameras because he was wanted for armed robbery...

My external harddrive needs to be delivered so that I can save a bunch of these pics...

wu+%5Bdemo%5D.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ghostface over in the right corner...

I remember reading that he had to keep a mask on in front of cameras because he was wanted for armed robbery...

My external harddrive needs to be delivered so that I can save a bunch of these pics...

Back
Top Bottom