wu-tang-sized-642-380.jpg

SNW-Alexander-Richter.jpg
kid-n-play.jpg
NoShirtKidNPlay.jpg

Just a Few of My Favorite MC's/Groups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can somebody clarify who that is on the left? I've heard it was Cam and I used to believe it because the version of this pic I saw was very low quality, now that I see this one, it really doesn't look like Cam, could be, but I don't think its him.

Can somebody clarify who that is on the left? I've heard it was Cam and I used to believe it because the version of this pic I saw was very low quality, now that I see this one, it really doesn't look like Cam, could be, but I don't think its him.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Thats Huddycombs.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Thats Huddycombs.

Yo! Let me keep it real for a minute.

Cats clown Kid N Play now. But those cats did their thing early in the game.

"Last Night Changed It All" and "Do This My Way" were, yes, classic early Rap Records.

We're talking 1988 here people.

"Gettin' Funky" was a BIG record after that. That video was everywhere. And they had fresh J's on.

I never liked "Rollin' With Kid N Play". That #%!% was terrible. But they had JOINTS.

Yea, they were always on some party #%!%. But you tough guys need to stop acting like that's a bad thing.

End rant. Great thread.

"Last Night Changed It All" and "Do This My Way" were, yes, classic early Rap Records.

"Gettin' Funky" was a BIG record after that. That video was everywhere. And they had fresh J's on.

I never liked "Rollin' With Kid N Play". That #%!% was terrible. But they had JOINTS.

Yea, they were always on some party #%!%. But you tough guys need to stop acting like that's a bad thing.

End rant. Great thread.

Originally Posted by illphillip

End rant. Great thread.
ive been saying this forever

Originally Posted by illphillip

End rant. Great thread.
ive been saying this forever

Is that Jay getting the range towed?
laugh.gif

and Wu always finds the darkest and creepiest of places to take these pictures.

Back
Top Bottom