The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

I think LaLa is supposed to be on 50's show now.

One moment Trig is being exposed on social media for beating a kid, and the next moment he's running for city council? And you expect them to remember Q's storyline :lol:

Man, every time they show a "woman" on the show I'm checking for Adams apples. They showed Tiff walking in from the back, which was a weird angle to film it from, I was relieved when they showed her face. That lame *** Jason Weaver scene, not sure. Trig was looking at her and he got a type.

man before they made it seem like Douda was higher up in the gang's hierarchy than Q but now it seems like Q was higher up?
They made it seem like Douda sent Q away for w/e rules he broke when trying to get the killer of his son. Dude was semi-retired or out the game. If not that Douda went to the other OGs and got the green light to send Q away.

I am shocked though they're keeping up the no cops storyline and now they're specifically doing one to bring them back under the facade of cops and politicians are pawns controlled by gang leaders :lol:

Q think he's some cartel boss or that Chicago is the slums in the City of God or something. Not even on the level of the mafia. They don't got it like that. It was always silly to me sell this idea than one of the most corrupt cities in the country somehow managed to have a dude with gang ties and a bunch of community leaders completely get rid of all police presence on the Southside.

That's some Spongebob ficition.

Sometimes when it comes to that part of the show its like they're trying to be everything The Wire wasn't.
I think LaLa is supposed to be on 50's show now.

One moment Trig is being exposed on social media for beating a kid, and the next moment he's running for city council? And you expect them to remember Q's storyline :lol:

Man, every time they show a "woman" on the show I'm checking for Adams apples. They showed Tiff walking in from the back, which was a weird angle to film it from, I was relieved when they showed her face. That lame *** Jason Weaver scene, not sure. Trig was looking at her and he got a type.
Glad I'm not the only one.

I was looking twice, three and four times at the woman Weaver was trying to bag.

I know Lena not gonna miss the chance to sneak another transwoman on the show right under our noses.

Last edited:
They made it seem like Douda sent Q away for w/e rules he broke when trying to get the killer of his son. Dude was semi-retired or out the game. If not that Douda went to the other OGs and got the green light to send Q away.

I am shocked though they're keeping up the no cops storyline and now they're specifically doing one to bring them back under the facade of cops and politicians are pawns controlled by gang leaders :lol:

Q think he's some cartel boss or that Chicago is the slums in the Cityvof God or something. Not even on the level of the mafia. They don't got it like that. It was always silly to me sell this idea than one of the most corrupt cities in the country somehow managed to have a dude with gang ties and a bunch of community leaders completely get rid of all police presence on the Southside.

That's some Spongebob ficition.

Sometimes when it comes to that part of the show its like they're trying to be everything The Wire wasn't.

Glad I'm not the only one.

I was looking twice, three and four times at the woman Weaver was trying to bag.

I know Lena not gonna miss the chance to sneak another transwoman on the show right under our noses.

It really seemed like Douda only reported up to that Larry Hoover like figure in prison in terms of the 63rd st. mob and nobody else. Yeah and Q should know in real life what happened to Larry Hoover and Jeff Fort, this not Cartels in Mexico and Colombia in the past, or the 3 Mafia families in Southern Italy or the Bratva in Russia, Yakuza in Japan etc.

:rofl: Christmas episode

Tiffany complaining about getting expensive gifts and bringing new dude to spend time with Emmett :lol:

Trig becoming VIctor. I'm like, who?

The Darnell headset jokes are old.

Keisha and Emmett, who didn't see that coming?

and the news of telling her her brother was locked up on Christmas :rofl: Yeah, texting her makes too much sense.

They blew the budget on the writing on music for the show. That's more important. Donny Hathaway? LaLah wouldn't clear it unless she appeared on the show or gave Lena a Chicago discount?

Is this the final season? It has run its course. Two episodes into the new season, just not feeling it anymore.

Show fell off tremendously after season 2

When did the Christmas episode drop? I see posts from as early as Friday in here. I watched it today and man….what the hella are they doing. :lol:

Kev’s mom and her partner having the most stable relationship on the show :smh:

Looks like Kev is going to get caught between the Maisha clone Lynae and Moon girl :nerd:

The Trig storyline is irresponsible writing. Son not only recently was filmed beating down a child but he also had felonies that were magically wiped away yet he can run for City Council all will nilly when he was only listed as “Honorable Mention” in that article? C’mon man :lol:

Darnell knew he had Suede on the ropes when he found out that he used her passcode to go through the phone. At that point, he lost all respect for dude and felt it wasn’t even a competition |l

Robert (Iman Shumpert’s character) really grinds my gears for some reason. He just seems so aloof to his surroundings and what he’s doing

****** really did a Xmas in July episode :lol: :smh:

I hate to say it but this show always airing in the summer but regularly being filmed in the winter kind of accentuates some of the ridiculousness :lol: I think they had a season or two in the winter. They must have with the food truck storyline

I'm noticing the trend of them taking all the stable relationships and just breaking them up.

Nerd homey got played early, Suede stuck with shorty through cancer and is getting played even worse, Emmett got ****ed, Trig just got stood up, and Lala ghost.

The Trig storyline is irresponsible writing. Son not only recently was filmed beating down a child but he also had felonies that were magically wiped away yet he can run for City Council all will nilly when he was only listed as “Honorable Mention” in that article? C’mon man :lol:

Robert (Iman Shumpert’s character) really grinds my gears for some reason. He just seems so aloof to his surroundings and what he’s doing

I'm still confused by Douda? Wasn't he ran out of town. And if he came back he was going to be exposed? Bad enough he was the mayor. Is he still the mayor?

and Iman is taking simping to a new low. Mixing business with pleasure. Then wifing her. Then moving her and her kid in trying to play house.

They can't have any men on the writing staff. Maybe those formerly known as men

****** really did a Xmas in July episode :lol: :smh:

I was confused when the first show started. I thought it was a flashback. They skipped some months or something?

It was so lazy. They could have had Iman and Emmett meet, just because he should want to meet the man his son is around. It's bad enough he didn't even know.

They just wanted to do the mistletoe kiss?

There definitely must have been a 1-2+ month time skip for them to go from the first Varsity basketball tryouts to Christmas in like one episode :lol:

I do not think Douda is the mayor now. They are at least making it seem like he is back on his trapping grind full-time.

And now that you mention it, Emmett is moving mad reckless too/aloof too. I blame Tiff :smh:

idk what i'm more upset about: a random christmas episode in the middle of a summer heatwave or darnell stealing my idea of a front facing mistletoe-belt

with the way they jumped timelines from ep to the next, i'm convinced lena waithe is gonna come out and say this show is a multiverse sci-fi

I don't understand why they carried this Tiff wanting multiple peens in her mouth storyline into another season

Are they really going to turn Papa into a shooter?

Kev always tricking on these jawns. He's in desperate need of Brandon's mentorship.

They're making women look bad with this Jada storyline. She getting everything she wants from this young kid, he's planning trips, doing all the right things, bought the ring and she's over there laughing it up with her problematic baby daddy who has put her through hell and back

Why is Douda so dependent on Q's funds, what happened to all his money from running 63rd st. mob as well as the chain of pizzerias

Back
Top Bottom